58cycle sucksssssssss!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 58cycle sucksssssssss!

All you guys buying from 58cycle be aware of their substandars customer service; If I can save any of you the headache of dealing with them than my job is done! Below is a copy two separate email I sent to them since I order my brake pads on April 20th. When I call on April 24th to tell tel that I had receive the wrong pads, I was told nothing will be done until I sent them pictures of the brake pads. Below is a copy of the second and the first email I sent them following the nasty phone call, mind you its been tree weeks and STILL NO BRAKE PADS:

(2nd email sent today 10 May 07)
Im sure you have a copy of my last email so Im not going to waste your time. My order # is 47305 and was placed on the 20th of April, that being said my motorcycle has been sitting on stands for the last three week waiting on an order your company screwed up. I would appreciate an immediate refund of my money because Im no longer interested in working anything out with 58 cycle. I will shortly follow this email with a phone call to terminate this purchase or any future dealing. As I stated in my last email the internet is a powerful place to let other motorcyclist know what to expect when dealing with 58cycle.........Rudy.

(1st mail sent 25 April 07)
Im not sure who I spoke with last night, but Im not going to keep doing this. The customer service rep I spoke with last night was given all that info and was very nasty on the phone as if I didn't have a right to call about receiving the wrong brake pads. She wanted me to send her a picture of the pads and that she would call me back, keep in mind that was at 5:45 PM and the store closes at 6:00 PM; so obviously the concern was not about my problem but rather the end of her shift. That being said when I ordered the brake pads 58cycle didn't wait for me to email them a copy of my credit card before they charged it. Im smart enough to order the right pads, smart enough to install them and Im smart enough to know the rear padsbelong to a yamaha R1 being I used to own one. The part # on the package is different from that of the brake pads. Once again my # is XXX-XX-XXXX, I do not want to talk to anyone but a manager. If my problem is not resolve by the close of business day Friday, I will post a copy of my invoice as well as a copy of this email on every motorcycle forum there are. I do not have a problem with the quality of product 58cyclesells, that why im a return customer and I don't have a problem with shipping department making a mistake but I have a huge problem with the service that I have received since bringing that mistake to your attention. As a soldier I fight for your freedom of enterprise and to screw me over, you best believe I will fight for whats mine..........................Rudy.

58cycle-Ashley <ashley@58cycle.com> wrote:[/align][blockquote]

What is the part number of the brake pad. [/align][/align]Thanks,[/align]Ashley[/align][/align]58cycle[/align]9200 Martinsville Hwy[/align]Danville, VA 24541[/align][/align]Phone:434-685-5858[/align][/align]58cycle[font=arial][color=black][size=1]&

Old 05-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Default RE: 58cycle sucksssssssss!

Sucks do. I'm with you on customer service.

Old 05-10-2007, 06:12 PM

>I ordered my Power Commander from them along with turn signals. I receive all, and with really fast shipping.
But being a customer you should have all their attention and not what they gave you!
I would have call my credit card company after the second attempt (you shouldsend copies of the email to your credit card company).
They (credit card co.) should give you provisional credit and go after them (58cycle) and actually put a lein on them.
I had a problem when I bought an engine for my Camaro through a group purchase on another webboard. The CC company put a lein on their business and refunded me provsional credit. I will not buy anything in cash or money order since there isn't any type of protection.

Old 05-10-2007, 07:24 PM

That's the problem with E-stores. Big business, lots of customers, new and exisiting, then when something goes wrong they just don't care because they're reaching out to the whole country via the internet. So what if they **** off one or two, there will be a hundred more in their place.
I say you send Ashley a big turd in a box.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:06 PM

"I will shortly follow this email with a phone call to terminate this purchase or any future dealing." < what does that mean?
My American is a bit rusty but I did find that line to be funny. Also, the chick is asking your for the part number of the pads and you want to know why. Simple, because she is trying to confirm whether or not they did send you the right part. Just give her the number of the things they sent you and prove to them that they made a mistake. The problem is not the service; the problem is miscommunication. Always start by playing their game, not yours. After you have all the information then you rub it in their faces.

Old 05-14-2007, 12:23 AM

Yeah that chick on the phone is dumb!!! I orderd and upper fairing for my bike and she keep questioning about buying it!

Old 05-16-2007, 10:20 PM

SLOOOOOOOOOW Shipping. OMG I can’t believe it I ordered my stuff on the 6thand they just shipped it out today after numerous phone calls from me. The first time I called they said "we have 14 days to ship"... I thought "yea great but don’t take all 14 days. Twice I called and they immediately put me on hold for over 30mins until I hung up. I called again today and I finally spoke to someone and after putting me on hold 3 times for 10mins or more each time, they finally get back to me and said "we will ship it today." I hope everything arrives in good condition so that I don’t have to deal with them anymore.
I will never shop there again.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Old 05-17-2007, 10:24 PM

ya guys should dump these 58 monkeys and call Brad from SuperBikeSupply @ 828-252-2280

Old 05-20-2007, 07:12 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

they are a little slow at shipping but i have orderd many parts and havne't had one problem