CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

Yeeeehaaa I'm Baaaack!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yeeeehaaa I'm Baaaack!!!!

It has been 2 1/2 months since my crash.. I have been quiet, depressed, and out of it.. But I'm back in the saddle again!! yeeeeeeeesss... Last night I purchased a 1995 CBR 1000F in descent condition. It needs a little bit of TLC, but I have my old bike to steal parts from, and I will have a complete ready to go bike when I'm done!!! A squid had the bike and decided to modify it for a 4 into 1 exhaust custom, and I'm going to completely remove that exhaust and put my Yoshi's back on it!! Besides the yoshi's sounded a LOT better!!! He decided to cut off the right rear fairing to mount the ridiculous exhaust, so I have to replace that and a lot of little things to make her look stock and bad again! I have the black, silver and yellow color combination, and honestly it looks better in person than I thought!! When I get finished with her, she will sound like my old bike but will look even sweeter! I can't wait!
There is still pain in my back and sides from the last crash so any long distance riding is out of the question, but a ride down a few blocks is definately in the agenda!! Ya'll see, I was real quiet since I dumped my ride, but I'm already back here posting since I got another ride! Grrrr, now I wish the weather would hold up!! Its suppose to rain through the weekend!! Ughhhh.. Oh well, I will be indoors slapping new parts on my new bike and getting her ready for doing some hard core riding!! Yeahhhhhhh!! I'm glad to be back folks!!

Just take a word of advice from me, please when riding with someone you have never ridden before give them PLENTY of space just in case they want to be squidly. I never thought of another bike causing me to lose my last bike, but that's what did it. Ride safely and cautiously. Choose your spots carefully so that you will not get yourself into unnecessary trouble. If u wanna ride hard, take it to the race track. That is the only safe place to ride the bike hard. Yeah yeah yeah, I say this now and I'll probably be out there in a few months acting foolish again.. Hahahah..
Take care people, glad to be back!!

Old 12-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Default RE: Yeeeehaaa I'm Baaaack!!!!

Welcome back, and good luck with your project. Glad to hear you're riding again

Old 12-15-2005, 12:15 PM

Just wanted to say welcome back.

I'm new here but am enjoying being a part of the forum.

Good luck with getting the new bike in order )

Old 12-15-2005, 06:46 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad you're back man. 4 wheels suck for any length of time[8D]

Old 12-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doesn't it feel good though? Welcome back.