CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

Pazzo levers

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Pazzo levers

OK TBT and Flogger - just for you (probably get me banned from the Forum)

Old 01-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn,, or get banned from work!!! wheres the NSFW disclaimer,, and of course I had to look twice .. lol..

Old 01-21-2008, 03:05 PM

ha ha dream on Shadow man!

Old 01-21-2008, 05:02 PM

Hi flogger. The pazzo lever website doesnt show a 93 hurricane. I was wondering what did you use as a cross ref?

Old 01-21-2008, 05:17 PM

Hi do they make them for a 88 hurricane

Loved MRS shadow.. lol

Carl AKA dragon 64

Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 AM

They do not list them for any 1F. I sent photos of my levers to a company in England who identified which levers I needed. There was a thread on the main CBR forum on this site, about the levers.. https://cbrforum.com/m_413235/tm.htm I got mine from Speedycom Performance Ltd in the UK, and I think CTS are suppliers in the USA. They were both very helpful and were spot on with their identification.

My advice is to get the short levers. They are much better IMO than the longer Pazzo ones.

Let me know if you get stuck
regards
Phil the Flogger

Old 01-22-2008, 04:02 PM

Flogger...the levers you ordered to you bike did have a identfication-/part nr. when they arrived did'nt they...on the box or on the delivery notemaybe ?
If so...it would help us a lot ifwe wanna order those very same levers.

Thx !

Old 01-22-2008, 04:39 PM

The lever numberwould have been on the box, they may be stamped on the lever, but i'm not sure. I tried to research this myself for Art forabout an hour today, contacted the US Pazzo distributor (they did not know) and below is all I could come up with..

This is as far as I could go with it. I found a site that had OEM part numbers for the clutch and brake levers and tried to cross reference. [/align][/align]The brake lever on yours is the same as a CBR900RR pazzo lever # F-18[/align][/align]The clutch does not match any part number for any of the hydrolic clutch bikes that pazzo has listed. Below is the OEM part numbers I show from the sitehttp://www.motogrid.com/pages/parts/viewbrands/7/default.aspx[/align][/align]Lever Assy., R. Handle (SKU:53170-MW0-006) SAME AS CBR900RR[/align]Lever, L. Handle (SKU:53178-MM5-006) hydrolic same as ??????????[/align][/align]Perhaps the part number is different for the lever, but something will still work. If you can figure how what that is, let me know. i can mix and match levers to get the set you need if we ever find out what lever you need for the clutch.[/align][/align]If you guys can come up with the cross reference for the clutch (which would have to come from a hydrolic clutch bike), then I'll get you guys hooked up. The part numbers for the pazzo's relating to each model can be referenced from the drop down options for the product on my site or you can look at the fitment guide on ctsmoto.com[/align][/align]alsothey don't make them for an 88 hurricane.[/align]

Old 01-22-2008, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Flogger

They do not list them for any 1F. I sent photos of my levers to a company in England who identified which levers I needed. There was a thread on the main CBR forum on this site, about the levers.. https://cbrforum.com/m_413235/tm.htm I got mine from Speedycom Performance Ltd in the UK, and I think CTS are suppliers in the USA. They were both very helpful and were spot on with their identification.

My advice is to get the short levers. They are much better IMO than the longer Pazzo ones.

Let me know if you get stuck
regards
Phil the Flogger

What are the short levers like if you have big hands?

Old 01-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good question, Coopz ! My hands are so big I have to fit thicker grips, or I get cramp.....
what about skinny little levers then ?

Quick Reply: Pazzo levers