CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

need a shipping place in the us

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile need a shipping place in the us

Good evening gents, i would a shipping place in the us so he could get this shipped to you and then after i would pay the shipping to my place, anyone?

it would be much appreciated.

thanks

Carl

Old 03-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Retired Super Moderator - At large E=MC2
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You're wanting a go-between for something a seller won't ship to Canada?

I've got to ask...This doesn't involve large sums of money or drugs, does it? lol

Ern

Old 03-30-2012, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by MadHattr059
You're wanting a go-between for something a seller won't ship to Canada?

I've got to ask...This doesn't involve large sums of money or drugs, does it? lol

Ern
LOl not at all

here it is;

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

If not mistaken the VTR100f wheel fits perfectly in our huricanes, and also the calipers because both disck are the same diameters as ours 296mm. so you can upgrade to full floater without changing the forks or calipers.

the guys is shipping free in the us so after shipping ground to canada should not be that exppensive as if the guys charge me shipping himself, also the wheel looks in a very good condition.

I should not read the magazine Practical spotrbikes as it gives you all kinds of ideas to upgrade our bikes cheaply using oem parts from the manufacturer.

So yes for us metal and rubber are adictive LOL

Last edited by Sprock; 03-31-2012 at 07:57 PM. Reason: eys
Old 03-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Retired Super Moderator - At large E=MC2
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, unfortunately, I'm gonna be out of town for the next 2 weeks. I only get next Sunday, to be home. Work is really strange right now, or I would consider it.

Good luck, though, Ern

Old 03-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya might have an issue there Carl when you Paypal it the seller might not "divert" to
a non Paypal verified address !

PM me a # up in Quebec and I'll talk to you about it later tomorrow morning after
11am - we'll figure something out - hell you could even come and get it lol

Old 03-31-2012, 03:19 AM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Hey:

Dragon if you can swing it Buy the Front wheel, Rear wheel, Hub, and Forks they are 43mm and are cartridge type and take the 4 piston 600F4i/RC51 calipers. All that stuff is priced right and is much better than the 87-88 forks. Those wheels are also lighter than the stock 90+ CBR1KF wheels. You just need CBR 1100XX/ F4 triples or custom stems/fork stays. The brakes are much much better than what you have now and gets rid of the external anti dive. A Race Tech Gold valve G2 and HFR/ progressive spring kit and you would have a fantanstic front suspension/ brake combo. As those should have the preload/ rebound adj as well. Just a suggestion Also I would contact the seller and ask about the alternate shipping address if that would be a problem. If Sprock can't hook you Up I will, But shipping from Maine to Canada should be cheaper than from NC.
Good luck on whatever you choose.

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 03-31-2012 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:04 AM

[QUOTE=CBR1988;1145358]Hey:

Dragon if you can swing it Buy the Front wheel, Rear wheel, Hub, and Forks they are 43mm and are cartridge type and take the 4 piston 600F4i/RC51 calipers. All that stuff is priced right and are much better than the 87-88 forks. Those wheels are also lighter than the stock 90+ CBR1KF wheels. You just need CBR 1100XX/ F4 triples or custom stems/fork stays. The brakes are much much better than what you have now and gets rid of the external anti dive. A Race Tech Gold valve G2 and HFR/ progressive spring kit and you would have a fantanstic front suspension/ brake combo. As those should have the preload/ rebound adj as well. Just a suggestion Also I would contact the seller and ask about the alternate shipping address if that would be a problem. If Sprock can't hook you Up I will, But shipping from Maine to Canada should be cheaper than from NC.
Good luck on whatever you choose.
Dub[/QUOTE

Thanks cbr1988: Great sugestion ! that is on the long term as i don,t have the funds to do it all in one shot ( family first and of course the money spent to ride). I decided that would not change my bike as I love it and after reading pratical sportbike there is a lot we can do the basic design as it is sound. All of it rather cheaply!

But thanks for the direction you showed it will be a very long term project!

You guys rock!

]

Old 03-31-2012, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sprock
Ya might have an issue there Carl when you Paypal it the seller might not "divert" to
a non Paypal verified address !

PM me a # up in Quebec and I'll talk to you about it later tomorrow morning after
11am - we'll figure something out - hell you could even come and get it lol
Sending you my number by p.m.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:43 AM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got them, catch you later when I get back from the "Mayhem" !

No worries either - we'll beat the clock

Old 04-22-2012, 06:42 PM

ok got the wheel ( thanks Sprock!) the spacers and axle fits right trough. Second stage of the project get vtr rotors and see if the fits with the original forks...
Will keep you posted!

Quick Reply: need a shipping place in the us