CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

I hate weekwnd w*nk*rs!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I hate weekwnd w*nk*rs!!

Just got back from a ride , or should I say being cut up by some STUPID JERK in a renault clio with his mates!!!!

Doing one of my local country lane routes which has a high speed section and this idiot pulls right out ! Don't know if he couldn't be arsed to look or saw me and didn't care , whichever , it was emergency braking time!! Managed not to lock the wheels up and I know that they definitly work!!

I know I should rise above it , but half a mile down the road at the next roundabout I pulled level and let him know I wasn't a happy chappy

Neither was he and he expressed his oppinion by trying to knock me off the bike when we got to the next roundabout (2 very close together motorway junction). He then cut accross somebody else to get to his turn off.

These people make me sick , still very angry at the moment , so sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest and the house is empty so nobody else to offload this onto

Be safe out there guys , they're out to get us!

Last edited by hawkwind; 03-07-2009 at 09:23 AM. Reason: update
Old 03-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hawkwind

i had the same problem here, i just finished devellopement on a special device that fits inside the fairing does not take place and is triggered by the horn button, it does not take a lot of eletrical current, when someone cuts you off and you use the orn button, it direct a timewarp beam on that vehicule sending them back in time in the dinosaurs days and makes sure that natural selection destroys their genes.. i have place a demand for a copyright but the army is at my door now, if you wish i can send you the blueprint!

I have called it the idiot selector

Old 03-07-2009, 10:11 AM

Sounds great Dragon , or if you have a spare vaporizer ray , that would come in handy

Old 03-07-2009, 10:13 AM

i'll try to work on it, but as i say army is often around these days, i think they want it for themselves.... please if you don,t hear from me in a few days, alert the cbrforum. lol

Old 03-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

We just put a boot into the nearest part of the car, or bash the wing mirror.
I like the death ray idea more though..................

Old 03-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Angry ******

Feel for ya mate.

I used to teach Karate and did a lot of Full Contact in my youth :-) I have a right that is comfortably 4 times stronger than any off my mates (tested with one on those digital readout punch board) - couple this with the carbon fibre knuckels on my bike gloves and I reckon I can get through a windscreen never mind a side window.

Oh and remember when you pull up at the lights - you dont have to find neutral to get off - just kick your sidestand down and dismount to the left - engine kill will be your friend

Old 03-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Just got back from a ride , or should I say being cut up by some STUPID JERK in a renault clio with his mates!!!!

Doing one of my local country lane routes which has a high speed section and this idiot pulls right out ! Don't know if he couldn't be arsed to look or saw me and didn't care , whichever , it was emergency braking time!! Managed not to lock the wheels up and I know that they definitly work!!

I know I should rise above it , but half a mile down the road at the next roundabout I pulled level and let him know I wasn't a happy chappy

Neither was he and he expressed his oppinion by trying to knock me off the bike when we got to the next roundabout (2 very close together motorway junction). He then cut accross somebody else to get to his turn off.

These people make me sick , still very angry at the moment , so sorry for the rant but I had to get it off my chest and the house is empty so nobody else to offload this onto

Be safe out there guys , they're out to get us!
Yeah, I don't know why these dipsh*ts think that everyone else should yield to them on public roads. Who knows, that guy will probably wreck and still not get it that he isn't the king of the road.

I remember a 4-way stop in college driving my truck, I had absolute right-of-way (because the van in front of this guy stopped with me!), I let the van proceed and then I went. This guy behind the van takes off and cuts me off, since I was in the intersection he looks over and flips me the bird. Not sure what that means to everybody else, to me that means f*** you, so I didn't take that very lightly. So my hot-head self followed this ***** to a parking lot, got out of my truck and was ready to throw down. He never got out of his car and its probably a good thing.

I'm not so angry now, so whenever I encounter a stupid driver, I will look at them with a smile and hold a big thumbs up and say good job idiot under my breath.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had to boot a car just the other day - muppet wanted to share my lane on a freeway onramp - I had nowhere to go, the Armco was coming, so I booted his wing. He got such a fright he dropped his cellphone (mobile) and nearly hit the Armco on the other side.
Serves him right.
It wasn't road rage or anything like that, just pure survival.
As a general rule I agree - drive defensively. The above was pure self defence.........

Old 03-11-2009, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow
I had to boot a car just the other day - muppet wanted to share my lane on a freeway onramp - I had nowhere to go, the Armco was coming, so I booted his wing. He got such a fright he dropped his cellphone (mobile) and nearly hit the Armco on the other side.
Serves him right.
It wasn't road rage or anything like that, just pure survival.
As a general rule I agree - drive defensively. The above was pure self defence.........
Good for you Shadow , we need to devise a proper tool for that type of thing thinking along the lines of a chain mace?
After all in the words of ancient kung fu master attack is best form of defence

Quick Reply: I hate weekwnd w*nk*rs!!