CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aww thanks guys i feel miles better about it i just felt bad for my friend i told my biker friend he said hes coming on ride when his bike is back in next few days, he said we shall see if any idiot trys anything with me there hehehehehe i cant wait hehe

thanks again

Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 PM

"how do i treat lady riders on the road" you ask, I have found that they are extremely difficult to pass and as i get older even harder to follow. So my advice is please keep wearing that tight leather and please oh please keep riding sports bikes and you will only ever see me in your mirrors looking out for you ***, from those other less observant riders.........
Rod

Old 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So, Nevadaman.... I've been called on by you to complete a mission, eh?
Well so be it.
I've set the ball in motion. I'm locked and loaded, and BA is loading the van. I just need to know where to tell Murdock we're flying to.
Sounds to me like a couple of gixxer punks are gonna get a main course of lead with a side of pavement.... compliments of the good 'ol USA.

Remember this kids:
You never saw us. You don't know who we are. We are still wanted by the government, and we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, and no one else can help, and if you can find us, maybe you can hire... The A-Team.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Default lady riders

Originally Posted by minxy
hello im minxy and was just wondering how you treat women riders as i am obviously one and experienced something i wish not to again so i was wondering how many of you do this

i was on a ride out with my friend on the back all was great ........... untill i was close to a rounderbout where i was needing to go full right

as i approched the give way (all clear) i went over with indicator on and as i passed the give way line 4 bikers come up behind me (i noticed them at the pub before the rounderbout i nodded but they ignored me)

as i was going round 1 came to me right side very close to me and one to the left and other two were front and back

as you can imagine i was wondering what they were planning they were edging me across the lane but i stayed firm in my lane then the one on my right cut infront of me my front tyre must have been just a few cm's from his rear tyre

if either of us had come off we would have gone over the top of the bridge and landed on the moterway underneath

my friend asked me to pull over and i asked if he was ok and he was really shook up i felt terrible as though it was my fault these lads made him scared

so are there a lot like this on the road or what?? please let me know
I don't know about the rest of the world, but I treat lady riders like riders.

Old 04-29-2009, 11:20 PM

Unfortunately as has been said there are all types out there. What you encountered is not normal nor acceptable. At the end of the day it just shows to always be on your guard. You did the right thing. Stand your ground but at the same time be weary of other road user (read idiot). I came off two months ago & during the ordeal of attempting to get going again I had a bike stop, look at me & just ride off. Just shows that the ideals we hold so dear when riding are not always reciprocated. Hang in there & enjoy the good times that riding has to offer.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by Harry_T_Hamster
Bikes / cars - you always get assh0les and whether your a bloke or a woman you deserve to be given the room you need.

Personally on the road I treat a lady biker, like a biker, end of

To be honest I ride like a girl anyway hehehe

I take it your in the UK ?
yeh manchester way i have noticed this site is worldwide which is coooooool not met any1 from uk yet tho lol well im greater manchester hehehe bolton way hehe i was up on grane road when these poop got me do you know it lololol long shot but ah well hehe

Old 04-30-2009, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by bluebeard
Unfortunately as has been said there are all types out there. What you encountered is not normal nor acceptable. At the end of the day it just shows to always be on your guard. You did the right thing. Stand your ground but at the same time be weary of other road user (read idiot). I came off two months ago & during the ordeal of attempting to get going again I had a bike stop, look at me & just ride off. Just shows that the ideals we hold so dear when riding are not always reciprocated. Hang in there & enjoy the good times that riding has to offer.
everytime i go out i normally have a brill time bikers all let on in a happy way and it feels good as your both keen bikers and its all friendly and thats what im used to but when i let on to these lads and they ignored me i thought oopps i guess some dont like it i did notice tho as i passed and nodded they replyed with grabbin there crotch but i didnt pay attention i just thought he had lost it or at least seein if he could find the original hehe but then i heard them lol next thing surrounded

my mate said take a chain out with me ***** (hes a joker like) blimey then that would b carnage lol it wont match my bike tho

Old 04-30-2009, 06:03 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Harry and Minxy sitting in a tree.

K.I.S.S.I.N.G.

Sorry guys , couldn't resist it , not that long ago my kids were little and singin' rhymes like that But you two up there in Manchester could play the occasional game of kiss chase

Old 04-30-2009, 06:26 AM

whoooooooooooooooos in manchester hehe is there a possible friend appearing hehehehee

who or where is harry lol im rubbish me i dont see a poster hehehe

coooooooooiieeeeeeee

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i have just seen do u mean the hamster ooooooooooooooooooo i noticed wigan :O round the corner nearly :O

ffs where were u when i needed ya lmao pfftttttttttttt you should have heard the cries of a distressed woman hehehe xx lmao

Last edited by minxy; 04-30-2009 at 06:29 AM.

Quick Reply: How do you treat lady riders on the roads ?