CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

free fairings in sydney

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 09:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default free fairings in sydney

Hey all,

Haven't been around for a while, busy with life and such. Anyway my CBR 1000 is still as ugly as sin but still going. Over the past year I painted it blacker with more matt black exhaust paint, swapped engines to one with a healthier cam chain tensioner, did the stick coil conversion and probably a heap of other stuff that I forgot about.

She's having a little break now until I get time to find and fix an oil leak she developed...

Anyway, before I can fix any oil leaks, I need to clear my shed, so I'm getting rid of the fairings from this bike. I think I have posted them up here before but I figured people's situations may have changed so I'd mention them again.

All from a 96 black and gold 1000F which was dropped on the left side before I owned it, so there is some damage to the indicator on the front cowling and left side fairing. There is (probably, I can't remember) some scratching on the right side, but it should be in tact. there's also the front guard and windscreen, both of them are fine.

hmm... seems like there should be more, the pile on the garage floor looked bigger.

All I still have on my bike is the ducktail and rear cowling, and the 2 panels that fit under the seat, so anything else should be up for grabs.

It's in Sydney, let me know if anyone wants any of it before it goes on ebay or becomes landfill...

As I can be a little flakey and this forum doesn't ping my email address when I get a message, to be safe you should copy any interest to my email address cooltim at gmail.com

Tim.

Old 06-23-2014, 09:12 AM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

this forum doesn't ping my email address when I get a message,

There is a setting for that, if you want it to. You can even have it email you every time someone responds to a thread you have posted in.

Can you put up a pic or 2 to show what you have? It'd be nice to see exactly what you're offering up.