CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

February ROTM

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: February ROTM

Madkawa,

I really like your bike. In fact, I use to have one and maybe you have seen it? Of all my bikes present or past, that one was my favorite. I use to spend all of my time in this section when I had that bike. So, even if mine doesn't win, my second choice would be yours. I just wanted to say Nice ride.

And without being rude, I wanted to say hi to some of the member names that I talked with alot, Timbuctwo, Dad, Rippin, Noe, Captain obvious, trips, r1000, and I know I'm missing some.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:17 PM

Illushun

Thanks for your compliments, Yes I did see your 1000F b4 but I thought you still have it? I too like your new ride, I think its really well done. The front runners bike looks pretty normal to me except its got kawasaki's orange on it. other bikes like the F4i and Bluefoxuting tes bikes look really well done... I too think this bike is one of my favourite rides which is why I spend a bit restoring it, you should see it when I first got it.

I thought I still see you contributing to the hurricane forum? sounds like you are not.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:16 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

yea man i voted for you too ! i think its about time something other then a new 600RR/1kRR or even a f4i etc won. we need to show them where it all started ! everyone always asks me why dont i get rid of my f3 an buy a new bike but i love her and its a great bike. your nomination only proves that alot of us still appreciate old school , clean and classic lookin ... good luck i hope ya win

Old 01-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Hey:

Did my part you are now tied for 1st place madkawa, it was hard as Illushun's bike has a great look to it and I can't understand
why his and level two's hasn't got more votes. But glad you are in the running and good luck, Hopefully a 1kF can win it in the end.

Dub

Old 01-20-2007, 02:28 AM

Falling behind a bit. Might not have picked the right month but we gotta keep tryin.

MDFF

Old 01-20-2007, 03:04 AM

ORIGINAL: Illushun

Madkawa,

I really like your bike. In fact, I use to have one and maybe you have seen it? Of all my bikes present or past, that one was my favorite. I use to spend all of my time in this section when I had that bike. So, even if mine doesn't win, my second choice would be yours. I just wanted to say Nice ride.

And without being rude, I wanted to say hi to some of the member names that I talked with alot, Timbuctwo, Dad, Rippin, Noe, Captain obvious, trips, r1000, and I know I'm missing some.
Hi back Ilushun, your new bike is awsome

Old 01-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting

Hey:

Looking back at the members whom post here, madkawa should be able to get 40 plus votes so where are they?

I think all of us from this group would like to see a CBR1000F win, I know I would, Lets get out and vote for madkawa!

Dub

Old 01-24-2007, 01:42 AM

ORIGINAL: madkawa

done! posted some pics on Feb ROTM!
You have got a sweet bike!.
Is it required for you to have you licenseplate numbers on the front ?

Old 01-24-2007, 03:38 PM

Yup, Here in Malaysia, you need to display the registration number Front and Back of the bike and it has to be of a specific size. For the front you can also display it on the side of the front fender. I got stopped once for having it too small. Argued with the officer and he still issued me with a summons.

Thank you for those who voted for me, Thevoting is not yet so we still have a chance to win.

I have also bought a pair Leo Vince titanium pipes for the 1kf. Plan to install it this monday. Anyone has one of these installed before? Care to comment?

Old 01-30-2007, 10:44 AM

Hi All

This is my last ditch desperate attempt to get some more votes February ROTM! Ha! With about 24 more hours to go.... I am running behind by 5 votes......! not too much I guess.

I am not sure if our model has ever been locked-in for a ROTM voting before. As far as I know it , we have not won before.... now we are this close... and newer models will always appeal to the masses doubt we will ever have this chance again.

I am sure all you CBR1000F owners would like to see your model win this month's ROTM.

So for all you folks especially the newbies who have not voted click on the link below and lets win it for all of us CBR1000F'ers

https://cbrforum.com/m_217200/tm.htm

Cheers

A new addition to my sticker collection

Name:  P1040254.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  59.5 KB

Quick Reply: February ROTM