CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

Christmas / holiday Cheer

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In the words of the great Clark Griswold:

"We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *** down that chimney, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ******** this side of the nuthouse."

Old 12-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

n the words of the great Clark Griswold:

"We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ****ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *** down that chimney, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of ******** this side of the nuthouse."

I love that Movie. Especially Aunt Bethany wrapping the cat!

Thanks for bringing it UP!

Old 12-09-2009, 07:44 PM

It's a tradition at our house. We watch it every year.

Old 12-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Senior Member & 2010 ROTY
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish you a Merry Christmas.

And a happy New Year!

May your each and every Christmas wish be granted to you as a gift that is with you throughout the holidays and overflows into your new year and beyond! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Best holiday wishes,
INDY

Old 12-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Christmas everyone, and ride safe so all the bull5hit can carry on next year.

Also a big thanks to the Admin staff and Moderators for all the work that's gone into keeping this forum going this year. It's a gold mine of information and just a great place to hang out . Good on you people!

Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Default Merry Christmas and Happy 2010

To all,
I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and replies this year. To share a common interest that sparks laughter, anger (at times) and educational benefits; our site is awesome. To all the mods and elders who guide us, thank you. To all who enter this site, welcome and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! My prayer is we are all able to ride often and safely with an abundance of beautiful days ahead. JD

Old 12-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Health &Safety Guidance on Festive Songs:

Jingle Bells
Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way

A risk assessment must be submitted before an open sleigh is considered safe for members of the public to travel on.
The risk assessment must also consider whether it is appropriate to use only one horse for such a venture, particularly if passengers are of larger proportions. Please note, permission must be gained from landowners before entering their fields. To avoid offending those not participating in celebrations, we would request that laughter is moderate only and not loud enough to be considered a noise nuisance.

While Shepherds Watched
While shepherds watched
Their flocks by night
All seated on the ground
The angel of the Lord came down
And glory shone around

The union of Shepherd's has complained that it breaches health and safety regulations to insist that shepherds watch their flocks without appropriate seating arrangements being provided, therefore benches, stools and orthopaedic chairs are now available. Shepherds have also requested that due to the inclement weather conditions at this time of year that they should watch their flocks via cctv cameras from centrally heated shepherd observation huts.

Little Donkey
Little donkey, little donkey on the dusty road
Got to keep on plodding onwards with your precious load

The RSPCA have issued strict guidelines with regard to how heavy a load that a donkey of small stature is permitted to carry, also included in the guidelines is guidance regarding how often to feed the donkey and how many rest breaks are required over a four hour plodding period. Please note that due to the increased risk of pollution from the dusty road, Mary and Joseph are required to wear FFP2 dust masks to prevent inhalation of any airborne particles. The donkey has expressed his discomfort at being labelled 'little' and would prefer just to be simply referred to as Mr. Donkey. To comment upon his height or lack thereof may be considered an infringement of his equine rights.

We Three Kings
We three kings of Orient are
Bearing gifts we traverse afar
Field and fountain, moor and mountain
Following yonder star

Whilst the gift of gold is still considered acceptable - as it may be redeemed at a later date through such organisations as 'cash for gold' etc., gifts of frankincense and myrrh are not appropriate due to the potential risk of oils and fragrances causing allergic reactions. A suggested gift alternative would be to make a donation to a worthy cause in the recipient's name or perhaps give a gift voucher.
We would not advise that the traversing kings rely on navigation by stars in order to reach their destinations and suggest the use of RAC routefinder or satellite navigation, which will provide the quickest route and advice regarding fuel consumption. Please note as per the guidelines from the RSPCA for Mr Donkey, the camels carrying the three kings of Orient will require regular food and rest breaks. Dust masks for the three kings are also advisable due to the likelihood of dust from the camels hooves.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ Haha!! CCTV from their shepherd observation huts...LOL...

Old 12-15-2009, 09:08 AM

Nanny State. What have we done?

Old 12-23-2009, 04:32 PM
November 2009 ROTM

Wishing all the 1000F Supersport[Hurricane] lads a SAFE Christmas & New Year 2010.
Enjoy,party & please **** up like i did @ Christmas party,yeah the old Quote.......There can only be one.........

Quick Reply: Christmas / holiday Cheer