CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

arrrrgh !

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default arrrrgh !

Good evening fellow ridres

Bitter disapointment this moring, it is -1 celsius. i guess my baby will stay in the garage for the next 4 months,. last night it was 16 degrees ,I went for a long ride becauseI knew what was comming, snow, ice, darkness at 4:30p.m

Well will work on her this winter and let you know the progress, not much to do , so i guess i 'll ride the snow blower.. you guys know how to boost the power of a 72 arian 8HP ?

LOL

Those lucky devil in the perpetual summer of Florida and California...

Will keep and eye on the forum

Carl aka Dragon 64

Old 11-02-2007, 02:53 AM
Default RE: arrrrgh !

Sorry to hear about the weather. I don't have quite the problem here in South Australia but it does get cold. Luckily for us we just rug up & keep going.
Try a turbo on the arian. lol I think that may help the horsepower & economy too!!

Old 11-02-2007, 07:49 AM

I think it would be hard to ride the CBR in the snow and ice at least we don't get that hear in bris.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:57 PM

Salut Carl je sais exactement comment tu peut te sentir! Same thing for me, Rode last week for the last time . I started to take the bike apart last week-end (Need to fix the body work a bit!). I will try fo fix a few missing tabs with Plastex. I will keep you all posted on my success level! Even though I won't ride my bike until mid April, I will still come check out the forum to read how all of you lucky guys with no winter are doing. Carl, j'ai recu ton courriel et oui j'aimerais bien que l'on fasse des promenades ensemble l'an prochain car il n'y a personne avec une moto dans mon entourage.

Old 11-02-2007, 06:27 PM

Salut Autodian

I'd like to see ow you doing the repaires cause i have a bit ot do myself...and it would be fun to ride together as well , if i remember correctly the 328 between Lachute and Mont-tremblant is a amazing road...

Send me an email and i will give you y coordinates..

By the way i go to Nadon sport , what an amazing dealer !

And for the snow blower i'll ask Tim the toolman Taylor !à

LOL

Carl aka Dragon64