CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

adesivi serbatoio cbr 1000 f 87

Old 08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default adesivi serbatoio cbr 1000 f 87

Un saluto a tutti i lettori del forum. Scrivo dall'italia. Ho quasi ultimato il restauro del mio cbr 1000 f 1987 (sc21). Ho comprato un plotter ed ho ricostruito tutte le scritte necessarie per la moto. Sulla moto non vi era nessun riferimento al colore e per riverniciarla ho utilizzato, dal rivenditore, lo scanner per la tinta. Fin qui nessuna difficoltà. Nel realizzare gli adesivi ho utilizzato del vinile rosso e argento opaco. Il colore della moto è un grigio scuro metallizzato con blu, la parte superiore del serbatoio e delle coperture laterali della strumentazione è argento metallizzato. L'adesivo che corre lungo il serbatoio, costa circa 160 euro, l'ho realizzato con la stessa vernice alternando del pinstripers. Il concessionario honda della mia città non mi ha saputo dire la sigla dei colori della mia moto. Troppo vecchia. Per le due scritte "honda" sul serbatoio quale colore di vinile utilizzare? Grazie a tutti coloro che leggeranno questa lettera e perderanno tempo ad aiutarmi.

Old 08-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by walivabuc
Greetings to all readers of the forum. I write from Italy. I have almost completed the restoration of my cbr 1000 f 1987 (SC21). I bought a plotter and I rebuilt all the necessary written for the bike. On the bike there was no reference to the color and I used to repaint it, by the dealer, the scanner for the color. So far no difficulty. In carrying out the stickers I used the red vinyl and matt silver. The color of the bike is a dark metallic gray with blue, the upper part of the tank and side covers of the instrumentation is metallic silver. The adhesive that runs along the tank, it costs about 160 euro, I made it with the same paint alternating the pinstripers. The honda dealer in my town I was not able to say the initials of the colors of my bike. Too old. For the two words "honda" on the tank which color to use vinyl? Thanks to all who read this letter and will lose time to help me.
If you post in English, you will get better responses. Google translate does a pretty good job if you are not fluent.

Old 08-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by walivabuc
Un saluto a tutti i lettori del forum. Scrivo dall'italia. Ho quasi ultimato il restauro del mio cbr 1000 f 1987 (sc21). Ho comprato un plotter ed ho ricostruito tutte le scritte necessarie per la moto. Sulla moto non vi era nessun riferimento al colore e per riverniciarla ho utilizzato, dal rivenditore, lo scanner per la tinta. Fin qui nessuna difficoltà. Nel realizzare gli adesivi ho utilizzato del vinile rosso e argento opaco. Il colore della moto è un grigio scuro metallizzato con blu, la parte superiore del serbatoio e delle coperture laterali della strumentazione è argento metallizzato. L'adesivo che corre lungo il serbatoio, costa circa 160 euro, l'ho realizzato con la stessa vernice alternando del pinstripers. Il concessionario honda della mia città non mi ha saputo dire la sigla dei colori della mia moto. Troppo vecchia. Per le due scritte "honda" sul serbatoio quale colore di vinile utilizzare? Grazie a tutti coloro che leggeranno questa lettera e perderanno tempo ad aiutarmi.
I use Google Chrome and with it, you can right click and "Translate to English"

I think the important part is the last sentence bolded - I assume it's the Honda label on the tank.

/////////// Translated \\\\\\\\\\\\\
Greetings to all readers of the forum. I write from Italy. I have almost completed the restoration of my cbr 1000 f 1987 (SC21). I bought a plotter and I rebuilt all the necessary written for the bike. On the bike there was no reference to the color and I used to repaint it, by the dealer, the scanner for the color. So far no difficulty. In carrying out the stickers I used the red vinyl and matt silver. The color of the bike is a dark metallic gray with blue, the upper part of the tank and side covers of the instrumentation is metallic silver. The adhesive that runs along the tank, it costs about 160 euro, I made it with the same paint alternating the pinstripers.

The honda dealer in my town I was not able to say the initials of the colors of my bike. Too old.

For the two words "honda" on the tank which color to use vinyl? Thanks to all who read this letter and will lose time to help me.

Old 08-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Check this thread where I posted the specific color combinations for an 87

https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000f...-color-130759/

Old 08-09-2014, 05:52 AM

The bike was purchased naked. I had to buy all the body parts needed to reassemble it. The dome was stock fund, already painted and with stickers. I painted the bike as in the picture. The stickers for HONDA tank which color to achieve? https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...f00vKmTOYeTHjv Regards

Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 AM

The bike was purchased naked, the dome I bought it new, stock fund, already painted and with decals already applied. Of course, I painted the bike with the same color of the dome and as photos. The decal HONDA tank are the same color of the paint? I enclose a link of the bike

Old 08-11-2014, 10:13 AM