CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Aftermarket (https://cbrforum.com/forum/aftermarket-28/)
-   -   Where do you buy? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/aftermarket-28/where-do-you-buy-85262/)

aj_jensen73 01-01-2009 09:31 AM

Where do you buy?

I am curious to find out where everyone buys OEM or even aftermarket parts for your bikes and why you use them?
Ive used:
Ebay-because of price but not always dependable
Bikebandit.com-shipped right to my house and not as expensive as local dealership

jaynd 01-01-2009 09:56 AM

RE: Where do you buy?

i've tried twice now to reply to you w/ a lengthy list of websites i swear by and others i frequent or use to compare prices. forum keeps ****ING UP!!!!.......and wont let me post the reply. i'll get back to you later, brother.

jaynd 01-01-2009 10:02 AM

hmmm, that posted.......lets try this one last time then........

www.carolinacycle.com for OEM parts. they have excellent prices.

www.wickedthunder.com for any gear, parts/accessories. prices are unbeatable and customer service is just amazing. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! (if you dont see something you're looking for, shoot him a email, great guy to work w/ and he'll see if he can get it for you).

www.alpinestars.com for casual apperal :D. not only do i think their gear kicks ass, but they have awesome casual clothes.

www.motodepot.com for my oil/oil filters, and chain lube. one of the only sites i found that had all the brands i use on the same site.

www.ridenow.com for tires. they have a great price for top of the line tires (Pilot Powers combo deal).

www.kneedraggers.com for pretty much anything. if its sportbike related........they've probably got it!

www.tapeworks.com for decals/vinyls. they're customer service is hard to beat and products are top notch. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

other websites i frequent or use to compare prices............

www.58cycle.com
www.motorcyclesuperstore.com
www.motonekoparts.com
www.sportbiketrackgear.com
www.ridegear.com
www.1tail.com
www.motomummy.com
www.helmetharbor.com

TheX 01-01-2009 10:11 AM

www.superbikesupply.com

They are my number one source, seriously

Call Brad at 828-252-2280 and he will hook you up.

N8 Dawg 01-02-2009 12:00 PM

I get most my gear from www.motorcyclesuperstore.com, when they have closeouts you cant beat them. www.newenough.com has great deals also.

I usually check ebay for parts, can get some great deals
other sites I check:
www.pimpbike.com
www.motorcyclecloseouts.com
www.sprocketcenter.com
www.bikebandit.com
www.cyclegear.com

theres alot of sites out there, most of them have about the same prices but you will find some that have alot better deals, like newenough.com.....and theres another site that similar where they have to email you the price on alot of gear, but I cant think of it....

aj_jensen73 01-02-2009 07:54 PM

thank you for the input guys, Ive been browsing through those sites and now I just need to find a site that sells 2 brothers exhaust for my bike but I guess it gives me something to do!

jaynd 01-03-2009 07:32 AM

i actually bought my Two Bros. pipe from www.haibikeshop.com . more of a stunt oriented company, but they sell them none the less.

ynks4evr 01-05-2009 07:03 PM

i usually go fleabay cause its cheap, but other than that
cyclegear.com usually has good tire specials at begginging of season
motorcyclecloseouts.com for cheap gear

and my local bike shop for other things that i dont feel like waiting to ship

216Jax 01-10-2009 01:04 PM

Brad at SuperBikeSupply for everything

stuntin28 01-28-2009 12:41 PM

call steve at (302)-672-7223 or visit speedwerks.com A friend introduced me to his shop and im addicted. really good guy