CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Aftermarket (https://cbrforum.com/forum/aftermarket-28/)
-   -   fatbikez.com (https://cbrforum.com/forum/aftermarket-28/fatbikez-com-119536/)

gint 12-21-2010 03:46 PM

fatbikez.com

This is a WARNING going out to all the people here that this place is terrible. They give you the run around about tracking numbers then give you a sob story about being busy. It is always you will receive the tracking number tomorrow or tonight, but it never comes. BUYERS BEWARE! Ordered something the 3rd just got a "tracking number" today. It is a Fedex tracking number but has not been picked up or anything. just says the number is initiated.

gint 12-22-2010 04:42 AM

Update: 18 days after the money was taken from my account, i have a tracking number. delivery expected 26 days from payment. I guess they will eventually get it to you if you are willing to wait a month and hound them everyday.

Frank Lee 02-08-2011 04:18 PM

I had the opposite experience with them. I bought brake pads from them, and they ended up shipping me the wrong ones, called them up and not a week later the right pads were at my door.

gint 02-09-2011 06:58 AM

Yea, I finally got my package a month after i ordered it and I had to hound him everyday. He also made empty promises on "making it right" He offered to ship me a set of hotbodies flush mounts for free to make up for the mess that he made. Yea, didn't come with the undertail. Contacted him twice about it and gave up. I am not to worried about those because I didn't pay for them, but still, saying that he will ship you something to "make it right" (Read: Not make a BBB complaint) without intention of fulfilling the promise is shady. Buy from them at your own risk.

scorpionvmu 02-09-2011 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by gint (Post 1012727)
Yea, I finally got my package a month after i ordered it and I had to hound him everyday. He also made empty promises on "making it right" He offered to ship me a set of hotbodies flush mounts for free to make up for the mess that he made. Yea, didn't come with the undertail. Contacted him twice about it and gave up. I am not to worried about those because I didn't pay for them, but still, saying that he will ship you something to "make it right" (Read: Not make a BBB complaint) without intention of fulfilling the promise is shady. Buy from them at your own risk.

i hate those crappy costumer services, a lot of places will do that, thats why online buying is such a drag sometimes.

RRchic 02-16-2011 08:50 PM

I had ordered twice from them with no complaints, but the third time I was getting frame sliders for my bike. They came 2 weeks later and were the wrong ones. I could only contact them through email, and finally a week later was told that my part went to another guy while I got his. We were emailed packing slips and were expected to ship the parts to each other. Of course I had mine out asap, but the other guy took over a week to get mine shipped. So all in all it took a month to get my order and I didn't even get a sorry out of them. I'll never use them again even if they are cheaper on some items. It's not worth the hassle.

MuscleswitCBR 02-24-2011 07:26 PM

I order front SS brake lines along with Motul fluid from this place and it took almost 2months to recieve them. They sent me the wrong fluid and they sent me the wrong brake line style(Full race) and im still waiting for the right fluid. They also promised me a refund which i never got. All my buddies have had the same problem with this place. I agree DONT EVER BUY FROM FATBIKEZ! THIS PLACE IS CRAP!

yumoncbr 02-25-2011 10:17 PM

I ordered something from them, and since he has same bike as mine, I had to ask him some questions. This is what I gathered from several conversations. This is his business but his main income is from his full time job. I don't think he stock too much stuff in his location. I think he was also moving at the same time too. And he was telling me how customers wants their orders right a way. He cannot go through all the emails he gets on the same day, because he works long hours. I think way too busy people should not have a customer related business. Either quit his job and concentrate on his business or give it up.

My first order was perfect. Then I needed some OEM items, and he was supposed to take down my order, but was too busy to do so. So I got them from someone else.

My favs are Kneedraggers.com, speedaddictcycles.com, dilloncycles.com

Dillon Cycles are not even in my area, but I don't like my local honda dealer, and whoever it is that always answer the phone in parts department at Dillon Cycles takes his time to help me.

undagroundrican 06-10-2011 10:06 PM

Similar situation here ordered my undertail for my 06 f4i no tracking number numerous calls no answer no call back about a month passes finally opened trouble ticket emailed me back with "my supplier
should have shipped that I will call today" and closed the ticket no appologies or nothing. So I reopened the ticket and said is there a tracking number or what did they say and 2 weeks pass no answer so I called my bank and opened a claim. They are not fatbikez they are big fat liars.