Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

WHICH IS BETTER???

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHICH IS BETTER???

Whats up fellas??? Im tryin to figure out which would be the all around best exhaust for my 05 cbr 1000rr. I'm kinda stuck on the Akrapovic evolution. But is that the best thing for me??? Does that have the all around performance im looking for? If any of you guys have any ideas id appreciate the help. Later.....

Old 09-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WHICH IS BETTER???

yo mang...akra is good stuff...you definitely can't go wrong with akra, unless you don't like the sound of an akra.
as far as the best, all depends on how you tune them. just as slip ons are all fairly similar, so are f/s...just differs by the craftsmanship, weight, quality, etc...
akra has great quality.

Old 09-27-2005, 03:34 PM

You buy it yet?

Old 09-30-2005, 04:50 AM

Naw i didnt buy it yet. I waiting to see if i can get that custom exhaust from honda racing team down here in italy. I know this guy that is a rep for akrapovic, so he is tryin to get me the exhuast the the honda racing team fits on there bike. Which still has the undertail but also a shotgun exhaust on the side. But incase he cant get it, im just going to buy an akrapovic evolution. Thanks for the tips fellas.