600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Tank Bras

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tank Bras

I noticed that some folks are offering to sell stuff, well I'm not selling I'm giving! Seriously, I'm a graphics guy and I need to get my hands on some 2008 bikes, when I say get my hands on I mean essentially for you: Free Tank Bras! I hope this is okay to post, I'm trying to network, we can maybe work out a swap or not. The hard part is finding a dedicated rider that would be willing to let me have the bike long enough to get the work done on it right! I'm a perfectionist, but I'm also a rider so I understand the seperation anxiety!

I've been riding for about 4 years, love doing freelance work and am happy to correspond when I have the time, some days are busier then others but you know what I'm saying!

I'm in the OC drop me a line.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Default RE: Tank Bras

sounds like a scam. and thats first time post!!! Maybe wrong sorry if i am just seems fishy

Old 02-26-2008, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: RooR Mast3r904

sounds like a scam. and thats first time post!!! Maybe wrong sorry if i am just seems fishy
[sm=noooo.gif]

Old 02-26-2008, 10:06 PM

how about you finance your own?i mean if you are starting or own a business you should have the credit to finance your own bike.. no? just a thought. hope it works out for you.. try craigslist, i hear there are some suckers there.

Old 02-26-2008, 11:23 PM

what the hell are you asking? let you borrow my bike and you'll give me a tank bra? seriously who would do that?

Old 02-27-2008, 11:59 AM

I can understand all these reactions, like I said I'm trying to network. Anyone that's interested can spend two hours watching me do the work on their bike and get to know me. I didn't think anyone would want to sit around while I work for two hours, but hey that's good too. I'm working out of Anaheim and anyone that's interested can contact me to set a date. Simple.
ORIGINAL: oakasrtheshiz

what the hell are you asking? let you borrow my bike and you'll give me a tank bra? seriously who would do that?

Old 02-27-2008, 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: pilot8

I can understand all these reactions, like I said I'm trying to network. Anyone that's interested can spend two hours watching me do the work on their bike and get to know me. I didn't think anyone would want to sit around while I work for two hours, but hey that's good too. I'm working out of Anaheim and anyone that's interested can contact me to set a date. Simple.
ORIGINAL: oakasrtheshiz

This is just getting comical. . .

He just wont give up. . .

Here is the deal man.. you need to go find yourself a 1994 Honda Del Sol and put a bra on that, because no one on this forum (that i know) is going to let you play with thier bike for some tank bra..

BTW.. do people even buy tank bras anymore? Do you still listen to Vanillla Ice, and the Spin Doctors?

look up Nick Sitko, i think he will let you borrow his NSX for a tank bra.. i mean he did win it playing blackjack online..