600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Rizoma Fender Eliminator

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008 | 04:21 PM
Default RE: Rizoma Fender Eliminator

just got my FE from PJs today.. paid for it on saturday they shipped it monday, i would call them see if they have anymore. the one i got is the same as bluefox's its not the new version....

just lettin yall know.

south park tonight is all new!

Old 03-12-2008 | 11:42 PM

whats the price tag on a rizoma FE ? anyone?

Old 03-13-2008 | 12:01 PM

post a pic okiezac

Old 03-13-2008 | 04:33 PM

I think Mike at PJ's might have one of the old style Rizoma's unspoken for that was a couple days ago when mine went out. All the info is correct that the latest shipment came with US style license plate brackets. The new style kits which are due about April I think have a new style brake light (more square) and they come with 3 different plate brackets. About $80 more then the old style one.

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:42 PM

ORIGINAL: aaron1085

post a pic okiezac

ill be posting pics next week when the bike is complete, its still got no subframe/exaust/anything from the tank back.. lol..

but yes i will..

and as for the cost.. mine was $258 that was including shipping, keep in mind that doesnt include the turn signals that you need to put on, and they are $44 a piece.

definately not cheap, but once you get the first signal from them you will see why, its high quality stuff.

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:04 PM
Retired Moderator

The Rizoma kits are absolutely incredible. I'm just hoping they didn't redesign them because they found a flaw. I just hope the new ones look "as good" as the older ones, or I'm going to want the NEW one and get mad.

Here's mine...........I found a way to flush mount the Rizoma signals and make it look 100% better. (I'm a person who LOVES to take something and modify it to the point where it looks stock AND custom at the same time.)

Name:  feb1008_002.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  118.3 KB

Name:  07rrnew007.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  99.5 KB

Old 03-22-2008 | 09:06 AM

just incase anyone wants one.. i found one on ebay cheaper than it is to get it from PJ's..

this guy must have bought it from PJ then sold his bike like he said..

check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rizom...spagenameZWDVW

Old 03-22-2008 | 09:59 AM

That is my ebay auction and that's exactly what happened, I bought one of the last ones from PJ with the intention of putting it on my bike but ended up getting a new 1000RR and selling my 600RR. Good deal for anyone who wants one. It's still in original packaging.

Jason

Old 03-22-2008 | 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: sajonf

That is my ebay auction and that's exactly what happened, I bought one of the last ones from PJ with the intention of putting it on my bike but ended up getting a new 1000RR and selling my 600RR. Good deal for anyone who wants one. It's still in original packaging.

Jason
you must have been the "other guy" PJ and Paige were talking about over the last month or so.. they said there was one other guy who was waiting on one of the FE's...

just for the record.. you can still get them.. just the new style.. in about 3 weeks

Old 02-10-2011 | 09:22 AM
Registered Users

Sorry to revive an old thread: BLue Fox, could you detail the steps you took to make the Rizoma Signals flush? Thanks much!

Originally Posted by Blue Fox
The Rizoma kits are absolutely incredible. I'm just hoping they didn't redesign them because they found a flaw. I just hope the new ones look "as good" as the older ones, or I'm going to want the NEW one and get mad.

Here's mine...........I found a way to flush mount the Rizoma signals and make it look 100% better. (I'm a person who LOVES to take something and modify it to the point where it looks stock AND custom at the same time.)

Quick Reply: Rizoma Fender Eliminator