600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

06 600rr clip ons (questions)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 600rr clip ons (questions)

Alright...so my bike is like 4 months old, got creamed by a ****in' car. So, shes back together, went with Vortex clip ons...

So, after the fact, no fairings on the bike, I started out with adjustment problems. I get the damn things set up so they don't hit the cluster, and boom, but the Ram air covers on, and they get smacked. SO...I go to Vortex, and go to the FAQ section, clearley states that hondas have issues w/ the VORTEX clip ons. Whis the shop would have said something.

So, I had 1/8th milled out of the top, and pushed eveything out and in as far as I could, but still hits the ram air covers.

SO, my question is, whats a goo clip on to use with the 06 600rr? I am going back to stock for now. I got a set of Brimbo brake master cylinder and clutch assymbily off my brothers sps ducati. But this wont solve my fairing getting rubbed by the iggnition switch.

So, if any one has a fix / other product to use other then stock, let me know. My bikes totaly custom, not much left for stock, really don't want the stock bars on there.

Thanks.