CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   1000 Modifications (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/)
-   -   So. California cbrs where are you at ????? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/so-california-cbrs-where-you-17889/)

CBRage1000rr 07-04-2006 03:47 AM

So. California cbrs where are you at ?????

Just wondering if there are any guys who have Cbrs , in southern California, I guess like a club thats meets up once in awhile ????

[IMG]local://upfiles/8907/AD17FA45BCF34359A1FF35F71F17D5B4.jpg[/IMG]

menefreghista 07-04-2006 05:38 AM

RE: So. California cbrs where are you at ?????

LoL

repetitive posting usually produces counter-productive results

Nevaeh Speed 08-09-2006 05:50 AM

2 in the Antelope Valley!:D

reponek 08-09-2006 08:01 AM

Right here.

dhncali73 08-28-2006 07:20 PM

I'm in Lakewood, I'm also a member of IMC - Infamous Motorcycle Club we meet up at the Chevron on the corner of Lakewood and Del Amo, every weds and thurs at 8:00 pm and sundays at 11:00. Weds we roll up to Hollywood Bike night, Thurs we used to goto Frisco's in Industry until shut down but we still roll someplace. Sundays we pick a place and go try and find new places each week. So who ever wants to roll are welcome....my name is D-Roll

Nevaeh Speed 08-28-2006 10:50 PM

I might have to roll down on one of those sundays, and see whats go'in down.

city worker 08-28-2006 11:06 PM

I tryed this once a week or so back under regional "west" "So CAL Hook up" for our CBR forum breatheren, I got like 2 replys I guess I didn't offer free beer and go go dancers....... LOL ;)

Slayer1000RR 09-02-2006 09:51 PM

I am from the OC and own a 1000rr.
I also have posted in the West Regional and got no results.
Hit me up if you want to ride

menefreghista 09-03-2006 06:33 AM

ok SoCali'ites listen up

a bunch of us 1000rr owners from LA and environs are riding to Mt Palomar this coming Saturday (September 09, 2006)
we're going to meet another bunch of 1000rr riders from Oceanside and SD area there ... looking to spend as much time as possible carving it up till our arms give out

socalcbr1000rr 09-04-2006 06:56 PM

I.E. here :)

98600F3 09-05-2006 04:38 AM

ORIGINAL: menefreghista

ok SoCali'ites listen up

a bunch of us 1000rr owners from LA and environs are riding to Mt Palomar this coming Saturday (September 09, 2006)
we're going to meet another bunch of 1000rr riders from Oceanside and SD area there ... looking to spend as much time as possible carving it up till our arms give out
hey where are you guys meeting up at?... im DEFINITELY down for a Palomar ride, im from san diego so itll work out well... just got a new 1000rr ive been wanting to take to palomar, ive only ever done it on my old F3 and have been itchin at a chance for a nice ride on the 1000 up there... let me know the details and ill make it for sure!...

CBR1000RRMARINE 09-06-2006 09:46 PM

Since I am in the Marines I have the lowdown on Palomar. Its been crawling with police due to the fact that the people in the surrounding communities are plan tired of US "hooligans" according the san diego tribune. They funded within the communities more money for the police so they can have more cops out on the road. Just this past weekend they had the box truck out and filling it with people. One of my friends just happen to be a lucky one. Thats why alot of us stick up LA area or out east like Idllywild. Also if you can hang big bear is another good one. Just long as ****. IF you go just be safe and try to calm the squids or the WHOLE group will pay. BE SAFE GUYS AND I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING TOO.

menefreghista 09-08-2006 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000RRMARINE

Since I am in the Marines I have the lowdown on Palomar. Its been crawling with police due to the fact that the people in the surrounding communities are plan tired of US "hooligans" according the san diego tribune. They funded within the communities more money for the police so they can have more cops out on the road. Just this past weekend they had the box truck out and filling it with people. One of my friends just happen to be a lucky one. Thats why alot of us stick up LA area or out east like Idllywild. Also if you can hang big bear is another good one. Just long as ****. IF you go just be safe and try to calm the squids or the WHOLE group will pay. BE SAFE GUYS AND I AM THINKING ABOUT GOING TOO.
MB
thanks for the heads-up !
i'd be glad if ya could join us ... might be a dozen plus i think
look-out for my slow azz (black '04 w/Repsol decals on the mids) haha

CBR1000RRMARINE 09-08-2006 07:48 PM

????????? Where is the meeting spot? Did anyone come up with that one.

menefreghista 09-11-2006 04:23 AM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000RRMARINE

????????? Where is the meeting spot? Did anyone come up with that one.
ack ! i saw this too late
us LA/OC folk met up @ the 76 on Ortega off the I-5 and the SD cats somewhere on Telegraph to converge @ Mother's after 10 am

city worker 09-11-2006 11:00 AM

Must suck to live in the City[:'(], where I live I 've got almost 60 to75 miles of twisty's:D beween 3 hwys almost never see the po po ;) I don't ride reckless but I can open it up a bit now and then[8D]

eth727 10-10-2006 07:57 PM

San Diego in da house here 06 1000RR

menefreghista 10-11-2006 06:58 AM

another Palomar group ride coming up this Sunday i.e. October 15th

last time between LA/OC & SD we were a dozen plus
hope to have at least the same again if not more

Nevaeh Speed 10-11-2006 02:02 PM

My bikes down right now getting the wheels and swingarm powdercoated. But if I get everything together I'm Down.

NoviPwrdGT 11-08-2006 05:29 PM

I'm in Oceanside

menefreghista 11-09-2006 09:48 AM

NoviPwrdGT - go to Palomar often ?

CBR1000RRMARINE 11-09-2006 01:18 PM

I wish people would learn. Stay away from Palomar. Cop infested. Stay up north, LA area. Alot better riding up there. Plus posts like this never really get together. I know for a fact about doing some rides I post on here. Just got half assed answers. Oh well. Does anyone know if GMR is open?

menefreghista 11-10-2006 08:49 AM

CBR1000RRMARINE

was up there a couple of weekends back
took N.San Gabriel Cyn out of Azusa which was in good shape ... midrange sweepers
made a right on the bridge after the 2nd reservoir ... i.e. East Fork Road - which was ok till we passed the RV parking & shot out a right handed hairpin after which it got pretty tight & technical BUT clean till we hit the GMR turn-off

fWiW lower GMR is still closed so we took upper GMR to Mt. Baldy - the pavement is rideable but quite dirty & lacks the double yellow so remember to take it easy & enjoy the scenery instead of ripping through

menefreghista 11-11-2006 12:47 AM

going to the Crest tomorrow
meeting a few buddies @ 8am (tentative) at the ACH Shell station south of the 210 freeway
plan is to go up Big Tujunga to AFH to 9 mile to Newcombs
then to the Tree and maybe even to Wrightwood later if common consensus says so

tothecurb 11-11-2006 09:07 AM

san bernardino here

atl357 11-14-2006 11:57 PM

Murrieta Here, I ride with WESTCOAST RUFF RYDERS INLAND EMPIRE CHAPTER