CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   1000 Modifications (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/)
-   -   need ideas (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/need-ideas-63154/)

pitbull#1 03-22-2008 08:25 PM

need ideas

3 Attachment(s)
i need some ideas for my bike i want to trick it out a little more but dont know really what to do any ideas
Attachment 74918
Attachment 74919
Attachment 74920

B|ack_Ange| 03-22-2008 09:24 PM

RE: need ideas

What kind of fender elim you got on there?

pitbull#1 03-22-2008 10:07 PM

the front i believe is hotbodies

ORIGINAL: B|ack_Ange|

What kind of fender elim you got on there?

bboi 03-23-2008 12:57 AM

powder coat the swing arm black and get rid of that Yosh

Vermino 03-23-2008 01:36 AM

you can get...
-pazzo's levers and pegs
- tankpad (so you dont scratch the gas-tank with belt)
- rear-seart crowl
- corbin seat (heard they are real comfortable)
(dont know if you have on yet)
- HID lights
- pig spotters (rear-view mirrors)

performance wise..

- power commander
- speed-o-healer
- 520 conversion kit

comestic things..

[powdercoat]
- swingarm
- wheels (they look chromed already)
- pegs
- frame (if you got the balls to take the bike apart)

just throwing a bunch out there for you to get your mind jogging.. it's a really nice bike already but there's always "something" you can do to it

bornluckee13 03-23-2008 03:10 AM

Pull the reflectors off the forks, remove passenger pegs and heat shield by right leg. Then Tape over all lights, remove mirrors, go to track day and get rid of the chicken stripes!, Really though, I have the same bike and I just stripped off everything that I could (sans farings..she ain't a street fighter) But im into the less is more thing.... She's looking good so far though

Slayer1000RR 03-23-2008 03:43 PM

powder coat the swingarm & front brake rotors the same grey color and paint the lower fairings to match!

than pegs and LOSE THE exhaust heat shields

blizzneck 03-25-2008 01:14 AM

+1 on the Corin saddle, really comfortable. Solo Seat cowl would look sweet as well. Pazzo levers, rearsets, frame plugs, stainless steel brake / clutch lines, numerous colors to choose from (just came out with white). The mods are limitless, its all how much you wanna spend. Listed here is only the tip of the berg

bboi 03-25-2008 01:53 AM

ORIGINAL: Slayer1000RR

powder coat the swingarm & front brake rotors the same grey color and paint the lower fairings to match!

than pegs and LOSE THE exhaust heat shields

Powder coat the swing arm grey???? Not sure bout that man. Grey swing arm sounds like it would worse than that horrible aluminum color with the black frame. Dont kno why honda didnt think about painting that black along time ago anyways

Vermino 03-25-2008 02:37 AM

they are cheap? [:'(]

you can also put carbon fiber rear tire hugger and front hugger.. also i believe corbin makes a carbon fiber seat (but i heard sergent *did i spell it right?* seats are more comfortable then corbin)