CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   1000 Modifications (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/)
-   -   Done for now....need advice on next mod!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/1000-modifications-42/done-now-need-advice-next-mod-80435/)

user 3037347 10-14-2008 09:59 PM

Done for now....need advice on next mod!!

Ok, so I am done for now, however I need some input on the next mod. I am going to put stainless steel brake lines, however I am not sure what color. I can go with black and I know it will look good since the existing lines are black, but I am wondering if red would look good. Anyone have an opinion or pics of a red bike with red lines? I'm getting it dyno'd later in the week. Here are some pics of the bike so far:

Andres 10-15-2008 04:19 AM

RE: Done for now....need advice on next mod!!

Red will be fine[sm=trust_me.gif]

Black 10-15-2008 10:50 AM

Red, then get some bronze/gold rear sets, gold levers, and gold clip ons. mmm.

DJ600RR 10-15-2008 12:18 PM

Frame sliders?

theozman82 10-19-2008 05:18 AM

i would say powdercoat the passenger pegs black to go with the front rearsets

Starleak 10-19-2008 10:26 AM

Next mod... a garage.. lol

My first bike had to get parked like that. Hated it. Once a week during winter damn gardeners would blow **** all up in the chain with the leaf blowers. Not only that but kids started messing with it. I had it covered, but kids started taking cover off to play on it. Then I started putting little locks on bottom of cover to keep kids from doing that. Bastards cut cover off!!! ****ers. Then one day they stuck a stick inside ignition and ruined it. Had to buy a new one. Never found out which kids were doing it. By the time I bought my next bike, I had moved to a different apartment complex, and got downstairs this time. So I would roll bike in front door every night and park it in my living room when riding. Barely fit in door, but bike was nice and safe and climate controlled to boot. lol. After that had a garage ever since.

Pamw 10-19-2008 12:16 PM

HAHA...my bike comes inside at night...I mean into my living room...ground floor apartment.....baby stays warm at night

Starleak 10-19-2008 05:04 PM

That's what I did. Parked her in my living room... then sleep on couch and look at her every time I rolled over. haha. I was in love.

user 3037347 11-09-2008 10:19 PM

Any idea how to get the rear pegs off?

TK954RR 11-10-2008 02:01 AM

No, but get out your toolbox, from what i have heard they are a lot bigger pita then they should be.