1000rr louuuuud!! exhaust - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

1000rr louuuuud!! exhaust

Old 06-19-2009, 09:01 PM
Talking 1000rr louuuuud!! exhaust

Hey everyone i just want to know what is the loudest possible exhaust on the market to buy for a 07 1000rr. I heard 2bros on a 600rr and it was descent but i heard d&d and hotbodies were pretty loud on the 1000. I mean ive heard that anything race use only is loud and i know its illegal but i would put an illegal pipe on my bike if it gets the job done. I dont know too much about this stuff but i want a mean *** exhaust so What advice could you guys give??

Last edited by RaceIt454; 06-19-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 PM

just go with no exhaust if you aren't worried about it being illegal, that should satisfy ur needs for loudness

Old 06-19-2009, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by anthonymartin View Post
just go with no exhaust if you aren't worried about it being illegal, that should satisfy ur needs for loudness
I never said straight pipes lol thats y i said the word pipe meaning slip on

Old 06-19-2009, 11:39 PM

just about any slip on for the 1000rr is pretty loud. If you want loud, go with an stainless or titanium can. Carbon fiber cans muffle more noise, but give a deeper tone. I run a yoshimura and its loud enough for me. not the loudest I 've heard, but louder than most. Its the stainless can so its pretty raspy.

I think the loudest your going to find is the D&D dual slip ons. as for hotbodies, they are loud and look good. Most people that I have talked to say the hotbodies sound like crap. I"ve only heard one and the guy was leaving as I was pulling into a gas station, and it sounded ok to me. I really like the look of the hotbodies, but the D&D looks pretty badazz too.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 PM

d and d junk or hot bodies are loudest and also rob power ... WONT help the bike .. but ull sound like the LOUD squid you want to be

Old 06-20-2009, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by toptaz1000rr View Post
d and d junk or hot bodies are loudest and also rob power ... WONT help the bike .. but ull sound like the LOUD squid you want to be
Faster sounds a lot better than louder. Plus louder means more tickets.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:35 AM

Loud exhaust pisses me off. Every time I ride with anyone with a loud exhaust I can't ride next to them cause they annoy the hell out of me. I enjoy my stock exhaust, and I love the fact that at 3am when I'm cruising through my apartment complex I don't get the cops called on me.

IMO loud exhaust is stupid. 99% of the time I can't hear a loud exhaust until I roll down my windows anyways, and most luxury and even standard sedans are more insulated than my truck is. So IMO that nullifies any validity of loud exhaust saves lives.

Also when people put an exhaust on for anything other than performance gains they are trying WAY too hard to be cool, and look like an idiot, or a fool for wasting money on something useless.

My $.02

Old 07-04-2009, 01:23 PM

no what pisses me off is when i see people riding in shorts or wearing sandles not wearing gear or even a fricken helmet that pisses me off. I seen alot in ftwayne with no helmets no offense tenjijo and in toledo and are a disgrace to the true sportbike realm.

Loud exhaust is annoying in the group. I have the two bros carbon fiber i would say is one of the loudest pipes out there but great sounding. Only gets annoying cruising 40mph through town it gets into the helmet if u know what i mean. And youtube does no justice for loudness only sound quality.

Old 07-04-2009, 02:46 PM

M4 gp style

Old 07-04-2009, 08:51 PM

Mivv cans are pretty sick! Youtube has a vid or two if you wanna look it up. Here's their site. http://www.mivv.it/en/ Just gotta watch out in the DB limit in your city..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1000rr louuuuud!! exhaust

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.