West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

orange county, big/quiet hangout

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 03:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default orange county, big/quiet hangout

So fow the past year, I have been hanging out a lot in downtown Huntington beach. Surprisingly we are not loud at all nor do we try to "own" the area. If you live close come on down, but before I tell you exactly where, I must ask that you do not come down revving the **** out of your engine, doing wheelies stoppies burnouts whatever. We do have a good reputation with the local law enforcement (we don't get pulled over or looked at twice riding around town) and we intend on keeping it that way. But if you like hanging out with other riderss, and we have all types, sportsbikes, touring bikes, cruisers, dual sports, you name it, it has parked here. Were at the Starbucks on main street in Huntington beach. By noon to one o'clock everyday, you will find a few bikes there, park and talk and make friends, usually by 2 or 3 on a sunny weekend,we will have the whole block parked with bikes. A really good group of us come everyday of the week too. It seems that there's never a time where at least one of us locals aren't there. So come on down, summers coming and were always there! We all love meeting new riders, no matter what you ride.

Also, I have pictures of us, on my profile. Can't upload them from my tablet but take a gander

Old 04-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this still go on?