Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

First ever 3rd gear wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 11:10 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: First ever 3rd gear wheelie

I did not say it was easy, and i did not say it just popped right up. It required hard acceleration, a big bounce, anda lot of clutch. I have posted my fair share of vids here before of what i can and cant do, so i guess your just going to have to take my word for it. However if i get a chance in the near future i will gladly video tape it for you.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:22 PM

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

I did not say it was easy, and i did not say it just popped right up. It required hard acceleration, a big bounce, anda lot of clutch. I have posted my fair share of vids here before of what i can and cant do, so i guess your just going to have to take my word for it. However if i get a chance in the near future i will gladly video tape it for you.
Even if u did that for him.....I still think the guy would argue with a stop sign...=-)

Like some have stated before...IF it has a clutch, theres NOTHING u cant wheelie...=-)

I've got a 72 tooth on my F4i......Does that mean that i cant wheelie?..=-)

Old 09-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: ReSpEcT

I've got a 72 tooth on my F4i......Does that mean that i cant wheelie?..=-)

If you dont have pics, video, and a signed document from your mother (it has to be notarized), then i would say no you cant wheelie

Old 09-15-2008, 09:54 PM

^^ LMAO, yeah i cant argue with the guy, since it appears he must be right. I mean who in their right state of mine would think a 350lb sport bike could wheelie, even if it had 100+HP...=-)

I'm not gonna lie though, my 954RR is a puzz compared to the F4i

The 954 doesnt have near enough power to do wheelies, haha....=-)

PS: HE might not be able to wheelie a 600RR in 3rd, but that doesnt mean WE cant.....

Some people just suck at riding....=-)

Old 09-16-2008, 12:41 AM

i vouch for the third gear wheelie. and i think its more fun the faster you go. well, thats what my girlfriends think. haha

Old 09-16-2008, 01:40 PM

Haha, boy you people are quick to jump my bones aren't ya. Like i said, most of you are all talk. And TK if you got a 600rr, sure take some video of that thing coming up in 4th gear. I'd love to see that...also, show me the sprockets so i know it's stock. The RR just won't come up on a wheelie in 4th gear, sorry, even with 100hp, thosemodels don't wheelie that easily.

I've been around bikes forever, i'm not a newbie, i just hate it when people get all nutsy about what gear they can bring their bikes up in.You're all soo much cooler online......you all can get your bike up on one wheelie in 4th gear online but in real life we all know that doesn't happen.

Btw, TK i've seen your vids you got the 2nd gear wheelies down pretty good on that 954. I will say, 2nd gear is the easiest, the higher the gear the easier it is to ride a wheel....It's the slow stuff that takes some work.

I'm currently working on my 1st gear slower stuff. I've got 2nd gear down real good.

Old 09-16-2008, 03:04 PM

lol.... i love these forums...

Old 09-16-2008, 03:09 PM

then i guess rsracer has been noob'n for as long as hes been around bikes.... yea i got her up in 3rd, and im sure you can get her up in 4th

Old 09-16-2008, 03:24 PM

Dude, you could get it up in almost any gear, you just have to be going fast enough to be hitting the power band
faster wheelies are easier because the wheel is like a gyroscope and has a lot more balance at faster rotations
im not sure if i want to start on the fast wheelies or not, seems like the slow ones are gonna flip me backward (Im always pussyin the throttle because of that), but i dont wanna try a 80 mph without having gear yet

Old 09-16-2008, 04:44 PM

^^^ :-O. 330 posts and still no gear...

<< 10 posts and a helmet and gloves.. lol

but i work at a dealership, so my gear is cheap, just waiting till the next pay check. ==]]]

Quick Reply: First ever 3rd gear wheelie