Riding Skills Want to improve your skills on or off the track?

California Superbike School 2017 Schedule!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Superbike School 2017 Schedule!

New Schedule is UP!!!

http://superbikeschool.com/schedule/

I'll be coaching at the Ridge in July for sure and then I should be at a few of the Las Vegas, Laguna Seca and Sonoma dates If anyone has any questions about the school or the techniques taught or anything at all please let me know! Going to be on brand new 2017 BMW S1000's as well!

Old 11-21-2016, 02:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm planning to attend ViR and NJMP in May.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:26 PM

Misti- My wife and I both are planning to attend. 2 days at each, riding our own bikes. I know that we have to provide our own bike support, do you think that will be too big of a distraction for us? I've done L1/L2 nearly 8 years ago but decided to redo them before going on to L3/L4. Bikes should be in tip top shape before arrival, but you know...things happen. I'm wondering if we should use school bikes instead, but honestly I think that may be a reason for more distraction.

Old 11-28-2016, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird180
Misti- My wife and I both are planning to attend. 2 days at each, riding our own bikes. I know that we have to provide our own bike support, do you think that will be too big of a distraction for us? I've done L1/L2 nearly 8 years ago but decided to redo them before going on to L3/L4. Bikes should be in tip top shape before arrival, but you know...things happen. I'm wondering if we should use school bikes instead, but honestly I think that may be a reason for more distraction.
HI! Ultimately it's up to you but in my personal opinion it's much easier and less stressful to just show up and ride the school bikes. Everything is done for you. You literally just show up and ride with no prep, no tech, no fuelling, no stress. The bikes are awesome and super fun to ride so why not try out something new. I know a lot of people worry about it being a distraction to try out a different bike but all the skills apply regardless of what bike you are riding so why not try something new They will be all new 2017 BMW S1000's So FUN!!!

Maybe you'll be at one of the schools I'm coaching at Let me know if you have any more questions! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Old 11-29-2016, 11:22 AM

When I did L1/L2 I flew cross country and only had to pack riding gear. It was great, EXCEPT I didn't fit ergonomically with the Kawasaki's they were using back then.

I'd likely have a fine time on the BMW- I sat on one a few years ago, and I'm riding a literbike now, but my wife's comfort is high on my priority list.

....nevermind- bringing bikes. LoL

Old 11-30-2016, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird180
When I did L1/L2 I flew cross country and only had to pack riding gear. It was great, EXCEPT I didn't fit ergonomically with the Kawasaki's they were using back then.

I'd likely have a fine time on the BMW- I sat on one a few years ago, and I'm riding a literbike now, but my wife's comfort is high on my priority list.

....nevermind- bringing bikes. LoL
Hahaahah awesome Either way you're coming to the school!!! You're gonna love it (again) and your wife will have a blast. What a fun trip and enjoyable experience to share. WOOOOHOOOOO