Parts For Sale This section is just for postings of parts for sale.

F4i - Cleaning out Parts Bin

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 09:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default F4i - Cleaning out Parts Bin

I went through all of my parts last night...and I think I have one more box remaining but I think I know what's in there. I figured I'd post up here first before I put this stuff on Craigslist and EBay.

I tossed out anything that I thought wasn't worth salvaging, kept what my wife may want to use and I'm parting the rest.

Some of this stuff I don't remember why I bought it, some of it the seller threw it in with some other part I wanted, etc.- I've done a lot of wrenching over the years I've had the F4i. But now I'm giving it to my wife and she will do a lot less crashing (wink, wink).

My goal is to flush this stuff out. I'd prefer someone local just come by and pick it all up at once and offer me something that looks green. Fat chance of that happening. If I have to ship anything, just make sure you cover shipping costs and the cussing I'll do to package it up and whatever you want is yours.

Here's a list:
I have photos of everything. Most of the parts are dirty and will need cleanup but they are serviceable and in good condition aesthetically, but not everything is in show room quality.

SOLD *Stock Bodywork- worth fixing for someone with the time and patience, otherwise I'm tossing it all
SOLD *Front Vee- I'd like it to go with the bodywork but I'm listing it separate because it's in the best shape
SOLD *Front axle (2)- Take both
SOLD *Front Brake system with Black Galfer SS lines- Gold banjos. The calipers have Speedbleeders in them
SOLD * Left and right clip-ons with switch housing, etc.
SOLD *Also have a 2nd stock front brake set, no lines (Calipers and Master Cylinder)
SOLD *Vortex Front Sprocket 520-16T- Brand new in package
* BikeMaster Turn Signals (new in package)- Missing lens cover on 1 signal
* CF Look Turn Signals- normal wear/tear
* Alien shaped CF look mirrors- One mirror has some scrapes but is fine from 10 feet away
* Rear wheel and Shinko tire -tire looks good visually but I'm sure is beyond the date of freshness. It's been sitting for several years with no weight on it
* Rear Sprocket- I think it's the stock 46T, good condition, minimal wear, dirty
* Vortex Rear Sprocket 252-46- Brand new, I think they sent me the wrong size for the 520 chain I was switching to so I couldn't use it, but it is mounted on a cush drive hub for the above tire and wheel
* Silver Galfer SS lines- The clear plastic jackets have some UV fade and have a small nick but the lines themselves are 100%. The jackets can be shrink wrapped again if you want them to be more pleasing.
* Irvine Bar end sliders (white)- Brand New in package-
* Frame Slider pucks (Assorted colors- Brand new in box- 5 sets)
* Stock Foot pegs and brackets- Left peg and shift lever will need to be replaced. Brake light switch intact but cable has been cut, sufficient length for splicing
* Transmission Shift arm
* Stator & gear
* Starter Gear
* Upper and lower triple tree and steering stem with bearings- questionable trueness but visually looks fine. I previously pulled these from sale because I wasn't sure about it.
* Lockhart Phillips- Steering Stem Nut (blue)- Brand new in package
* Rear Seat- Covered in Blue Vinyl with yellow hold strap

Last edited by Jaybird180; 12-24-2016 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Update of sales
Old 08-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Need pics and prices....

Old 08-26-2016, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by 74demon
Need pics and prices....
Pics- I have on my phone and I'll have to figure a way to upload them all.
Prices- I'm pretty much giving this stuff away. Pickup and offer me a courtesy if the person is local, if not cover shipping and handling costs + courtesy.

Last edited by Jaybird180; 11-27-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you still have the bodywork

Old 09-20-2016, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dr Frankenstein
Do you still have the bodywork
I do still have the stock bodywork. And in a couple days I'm also going to have a set of aftermarket Movistar bodywork (that I didn't mention above), also needing some repair. Let me know if you want them both.

I hope you can give me a little time to get it ready for you for shipping. I've gotten busy and motorcycle stuff has had to take a little back seat. The new set that I ordered hasn't yet arrived and I'd like to get it packaged all in one motion. The stock set is already boxed up, but will need some bubble wrap to reduce the excess motion during shipping.

Send me a PM with your offer price and shipping details, so I'll know how much shipping will cost. I'll likely take it to the local UPS store.

Old 09-23-2016, 04:39 PM

I'm really in need of a left side rearset bracket. The previous owner had a tip over and it slightly bent the bracket, so the shift lever/linkage is awfully close to the chain. The linkage rod doesn't appear to be bent and the shift lever is fine, they're just really close to the chain because of the bent bracket.

Also, I might be interested in the old body work if there's no takers.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:56 PM

I will pull out the bracket and get you a photo. The bodywork is spoken for.

Old 09-24-2016, 12:50 PM

I want to thank a couple guys for patience as I work through the kinks in figuring out shipping processes. My schedule is tight but I just got the first round of items out today.

Old 11-27-2016, 03:05 AM

How much would you want for the calipers?

Old 11-27-2016, 08:39 AM

Sent you a PM