Parts For Sale This section is just for postings of parts for sale.

Do not post here if you're not a senior member

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs down Do not post here if you're not a senior member

Classifieds is for senior members posts only
you need 100 posts to become a senior member !!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08cbrnj
thats not a cool rule
You must never have been ripped of by a ****ty seller then. Someone new shows up and posts a bunch of interesting expensive parts for sale, you buy something and never recieve it. Before you can say "What happened?", douche bag fake seller has already removed his fraudulent funds and is no where to be found. It's the internet and people make up scams everyday, this rule is more protecting than hurting if you sit down and look at it.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 08cbrnj
oh snap i got 17 now will you take what i have to say inconsideration now oh please
Shut up about it already. It's the policy of this forum. If you do not agree then go somewhere else. Craigslist is free.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wuggzwest
I guess why that explains why my bike that i tried listing on here earlier this afternoon infact didn't post. All do respect, I accepted the rules when I joined, but thats a little excessive with a 100 post rule. I mostly read all the posts, im not an expert so I dont give my 2 cents on things I dont know for sure. I enjoy reading and learning from others on here. I wish I had a 100 posts, I just dont have the time to post that much. Craigslist is free but its a disaster lol... ANYHOW, I guess I will just wait till I reach 100.
100 post really isnt that hard to get really. You've not been a member very long so you've not gotten to know everyone well yet. You dont have to be a expert to post, hell I'm certainly not a expert and n look at my post count. I agree the limit can be a lil frustrating if you dont understand the dynamic behind it. But after you been here awhile n see some of the shyt that gets posted by ppl who just join up to sell thier bs, you'll understand better.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:27 AM

Some people will never get it until they are taken by a ****ty seller. You have to sell something that bad, go to Egay

Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by wuggzwest
I guess why that explains why my bike that i tried listing on here earlier this afternoon infact didn't post. All do respect, I accepted the rules when I joined, but thats a little excessive with a 100 post rule. I mostly read all the posts, im not an expert so I dont give my 2 cents on things I dont know for sure. I enjoy reading and learning from others on here. I wish I had a 100 posts, I just dont have the time to post that much. Craigslist is free but its a disaster lol... ANYHOW, I guess I will just wait till I reach 100.
I think i had 100 posts the first five days i was a member on this site.... alot of poeple questions are just opinionated..... so just give your opinion.... its not hard by any means....

Old 08-21-2009, 10:28 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
You may want to back off with the chit hanging cschneebe....
Things are not quite that bad ...

Please refrain from ANY more negative posting ...

thanks ... and we are watching ..
Just a sign of the times Classic ... impatient peeps who are arrogant enough to think that no rules should apply to them -- only to other people Selfish if you ask me. Look at his earlier post in this thread --
Why 100 posts? I have some CBR parts I would like to sell. Figured a CBR forum would be the spot to do so. Riders helping Riders and what not. You guys are making this more like a "bike club". Whatever, I don't need to list my parts on here for sale.
I have a great idea, he should use a homeless guy as a doctor. I'm sure there are homeless peeps that WANT to be a doctor just like he WANTS to sell stuff here. So screw the rules saying you gotta go to school for years (even if there is a good reason for those rules). And I have yet to see him help out here so I guess he thinks the CBRF is for riders to help him ... sell stuff anyways

Old 08-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cschneebe
Yeah, we have all had that experience.....what is to stop a senior member from doing it to you?
How long before they start charging to be on CBR Forum? Whatever.
it doesnt. But it deters ppl joining up just to sell their crap on here. A 100 posts is just a small token to show a member at least intends on being a active member n not just try to sell their crap. Is it full proof? hell no but it beats some newb joining up n try to scam ppl which does happen.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it's a great rule.
Not only does the rule help keep people from getting ripped off, but this thread gives us a good heads up on who not to deal with....

Quick Reply: Do not post here if you're not a senior member