Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nice little bedtime story

Old 08-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nice little bedtime story

Listened through this about 10 mins ago. I`m not easily scared, don`t even remember the last time I`ve been spooked about a horror movie.

My arm hair is still standing

Killed the link because of a very disturbing picture in the embedded player, listener discretion is advised, really not for the faint hearted. Copypaste the link to your browser or search "russian sleep experiment" by Ireadcreepypastas in youtube

Edit: hm, apparently you can make a link by quoting it. Probly not a true story but very creepy anyway...

Last edited by Mattson; 08-11-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-14-2014, 01:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I'm glad I'm not in a Russian prison... Wonder what the gas was if it's real at all. Big efforts for the guy doing the voice over,, shame you could hear all the spit in his mouth every 3rd to 4th word. Missus lying asleep beside me at the moment so have the head phones on. Was like having someone eating a runny stew in your ear
Have you ever seen the movie "men behind the sun"? Old crusty movie with some sick experiments the japs carried out in WW2.
Haha it'll make ya sleep well

Old 08-14-2014, 02:52 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015

Haha yea that spitting started to aggravate quite quickly. I was listening to it rather loud on my computer speakers and eating pistachios, I had to put the bowl down and yell to the guy "say it don't spray it" cause I lost my appetite even before the story got gory... Not to get political but living aside the "big bear" sometimes gets me wondering what kind of facilities there lies in the siperian wilderness we don't know anything of... the Ukranian situation does make me a wee bit worried ATM...

When I got to the end it was close to 0:30 here, when I turned the lights off from the room about to go to sleep the light switch arced a spark going *fcst* I literally jumped about a foot in the air!

Never even heard of the movie, took a bit of digging to find anything in finnish of it, and when I did find info I quickly understood why, and probly don't even want to see it... not a huge fan of splattergore but I must confess having a some kind of weird interest towards anything biomechanical stuff, a bit bummed they've never made a movie based on Quake 2, have played through Bioshocks 1 & infinite, got 2 on the shelf awaiting etc...

Old 08-15-2014, 01:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's worth a watch. If you jumped in a foot in the air with switching the light off and a spark, watch men behind the sun and you'll leap 3 feet in the air when you fart
Can't say I'm not sci if biomechanics stuff. Robocop is my limit and even then I only liked the original and thought the rest sucked. Wanna catch the new one soon tho.
Whole heartily agree with you about the mad Russians in the back blocks. Wouldn't want them as my neighbours put it that way seen to much weird **** on you tube to trust them..... Women look nice tho haha well just not the shot put throwing half men ones.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:00 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kiwi born
Women look nice tho haha well just not the shot put throwing half men ones.
Have to agree with on that point KB. I have long worshiped from afar the beautiful Alysa G.

That is a face and body that I would quite happily crawl over broken glass just to be seen near.

Not entirely sure if she has done any shot put work, but I'm certain she has done some pretty impressive work with tennis *****.

Oh crap, did I just say that out loud?

Old 08-15-2014, 08:29 AM

I on the other hand have to disagree on that... just a personal opinion but I'm more of a Scandic/Baltian kind of guy, dunno what it is about the slavic women that just doesn't click... TK a pretty lady is a pretty lady no matter if she's blue-ish green I'll give you that but something about their eyes and the way they act just rubs me the wrong way...

Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ahaha as soon as I read the thread title I knew this was the russian sleep experiment! Creepy indeed. I posted it on another forum in a "late night" thread and the people there cursed me lol (left the video thumbnail there too). It is, however, fictional. It's a creepy pasta story if anyone remembers creepy pastas. Much more impact when you think it's possibly real though.