anyone else own this bike - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

Old 09-26-2016, 02:31 PM

Default anyone else own this bike

hi
any other members got a cbr600f -abs here ? im talking 2011-2013 ,

thanks
Old 10-24-2016, 06:05 AM

Hi,

I just signed up today but to answer your question, Yes, I've got one.
I picked it up yesterday so I'll not know much about it (just yet) but I'm happy to learn/discuss
Old 10-24-2016, 11:01 AM

hi and welcome.
not been here too long myself,bike was stock when i collected,so far added new boots,tail tidy, smaller plate,decat down pipes and akrapovic end can,heated grips and a louder horn next week i hope,was lined up for this week but i just got a screw in my month old rear tyre which has now cost 130 to replace

planing on any mods yourself ? what colour scheme you get ?
Old 10-24-2016, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wessa View Post
hi and welcome.
not been here too long myself,bike was stock when i collected,so far added new boots,tail tidy, smaller plate,decat down pipes and akrapovic end can,heated grips and a louder horn next week i hope,was lined up for this week but i just got a screw in my month old rear tyre which has now cost 130 to replace

What are boots? Sorry I don't speak English (smile).
Old 10-24-2016, 12:29 PM

boots = tyres
Old 10-24-2016, 12:49 PM

Ha!
Old 10-24-2016, 02:21 PM

Quote:
hi and welcome.

Oh wow.. you worked quickly. Sorry about your tyre though... that's painful. Could it not just be plugged? or is that not safe?

I'm looking to do very similar. Need a new exhaust, I want to De-Cat as well so need that link pipe, still exploring options. Akra is a bit pricey, I'd rather a smallish one but not found one I like yet... would love a TaylorMade under belly one, but I don't think they exist in these parts of town. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear it.
Tail tidy, deffo, its a must.
small license plate, also a must - what size did you get?
louder horn is a very good idea!
heated grips is a good idea too, especially for an all year rider like myself...
I want to install a ScottOiler too
crash bungs.

I've got a blue and white one... I'm trying to load a picture but the picture hosting website is down now... there's a pic in the newbie section though, as it worked earlier on today.

I think that's it for now, but I know all about the mod bug addiction... Hopefully i can resist and actually pay some bills first. lol.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:09 PM

i went with 7x5 inch plate,picked the akrapovic for 300 posted on fleebay,ex shop demonstration display so was never fitted to a bike,could,nt resist at that price as most other can's come in around the 200 mark,would not have paid for new at 545

nice bike,
Old 10-24-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
i went with 7x5 inch plate,picked the akrapovic for 300 posted on fleebay,ex shop demonstration display so was never fitted to a bike,could,nt resist at that price as most other can's come in around the 200 mark,would not have paid for new at 545

nice bike,

is the 7x5 the smallest legal one we can get??
good find on fleebay... that's definitely a deal... your bike must sound very good right now...
Old 10-25-2016, 03:01 AM

9x7 inches is the smallest you can go legally,never had a problem with mr plod but there is always one out there,
looking for a belly pan to cover the pipes,200 though is expensive.here's mine and the lads nuda 900 in the background.