Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Where Are The Women At Tonys Track Days

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where Are The Women At Tonys Track Days

Hey Ladies!!

My name is Jamie and I am a recent lover of Tonys Track Days. Last year I did the Keith Code 2 day school and was immediately hooked on the track-never thought I would be as I took the school to be a more skilled street rider. I was turned on to Tonys Track Days by one of my friends. I decided to try it and was blown away and pleasantly surprised at the experience. It was everything and more that I was told it would be. The staff was knowledgeable, welcoming, skilled and treated me with respect and always willing to help when asked. The atmosphere was relaxed and laid back and I felt comfortable. The groups felt controlled. Staff was friendly and always willing to help when asked.

I have now ridden other organizations and feel most comfortable with Tonys. For you ladies out there that may be interested in trying a track day I highly recommend them. From no inside passing to fewer riders per session on the track I felt comfortable and safe. They will be in NJ at New Jersey Motorsports Park May 1st and 2nd 2011. Try it!!! You will be surprised! I would love to ride/hang with more women at the track. If so look me up. I have a black CBR 07.

Last edited by 600rrchick; 03-22-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:16 AM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I could. I live way in the boonies. sucks