Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Retired Admin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)

ORIGINAL: raddragn

I'd be interested as long as tasteful and no age limits. Being as I'm a grandmother, you may not be intersted. I ride a red XX and already have a couple of good pictures with me on it.
Terry
Well as seen above tasteful is a definate for this project. And as far as age limits there is no caps on that either! I mean hell a grandmother on an XX is HOT!! You said you already have some pics, you need to set up a gallery would love to see that!

As for the rest, I am very glad to see the interest there is so far! I think this will be a great thing! And as it looks there will be more than enough individuals for the months in question. Thanx for the response everyone and we will start putting together some firm ideas and will get info out to each of you asap....I also like the ideas you are giving for the different months and they will all be considered and I am sure we will use little bits of each of them for the final process. So keep them coming if you have any other ideas...

As this will be something that will take some time to put together I would suggest for now if you have some time or are just feeling photogenic one day to snap lots and I mean LOTS of different pics, Face shots, Body shots, Bike shots, Action shot, Sexy shots, Smart shots, Ect...... and get them together in a file for later wen we need them. This should give you all plenty of time to get the right shots....if you run into a stop sign and cant think of any ideas let me know and I can make some suggestions....if you want to forward the pics as you get them taken my email is chrisjmcdonald@hotmail.com remember as well there will be no page completed or publishhed without the consent of the model for that month.

Thanx again everyone!

Old 09-05-2006, 06:14 PM

I am definately interested. i dont have a preference on the month. fall is my favorite season though if you need to narrow it down. i am with cbrchica and the ant as far as the manner of the photos-

Old 09-05-2006, 11:10 PM

ORIGINAL: neebelung

ROSTER:

September 07:Pitsvtec
I wondered where the heck you were woman!! I knew you'd want to be a part of this, and it's weird you've been so silent!! Glad to see you're on board with it!

Old 09-05-2006, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: imaCBRin

I am definately interested. i dont have a preference on the month. fall is my favorite season though if you need to narrow it down. i am with cbrchica and the ant as far as the manner of the photos-
Yeah, I think we all have pretty much the same set of standards in mind for what's "ok" and not okay in terms of the photos.

And I shall put you down for September then, as it heralds in Fall.

Old 09-06-2006, 01:21 AM
Retired Admin

Still have 9 open spots....but 14 have said it sounds good...so if you said sure but havent picked a month let me or nee know and we will plug you in and once we get them filled up we can start the design progress, but as I said earlier those of you who already chose a month you can start snapping some shots and if you want to forward me pics I can start with those months and will get back to you with designs as they go..... some things I would like to get with the pics would be some stats.....here are a few questions and we may add more if we can think of some and if you think of some feel free to add them......

1) Name
2) Age
3) Location
4) What do you ride
5) How long have you riden
6) Occupation
7) Single/Married/Ect.....
8) Why did you decide to start riding?
9) Favorite Movie
10) Favorite Song
11) Favorite Food
12) If you could make one new law what would it be?
13) Favorite Season
14) Favorite Quote
Ect.........

Old 09-16-2006, 12:27 PM

Favorite place to ride, what kind of riding (track, street,stunt, etc.), favorite bike.....

There are a few.

I've claimed September already, correct?

Old 09-17-2006, 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Musichyp

Still have 9 open spots....but 14 have said it sounds good...so if you said sure but havent picked a month let me or nee know and we will plug you in and once we get them filled up we can start the design progress, but as I said earlier those of you who already chose a month you can start snapping some shots and if you want to forward me pics I can start with those months and will get back to you with designs as they go..... some things I would like to get with the pics would be some stats.....here are a few questions and we may add more if we can think of some and if you think of some feel free to add them......

1) Name
2) Age
3) Location
4) What do you ride
5) How long have you riden
6) Occupation
7) Single/Married/Ect.....
8) Why did you decide to start riding?
9) Favorite Movie
10) Favorite Song
11) Favorite Food
12) If you could make one new law what would it be?
13) Favorite Season
14) Favorite Quote
Ect.........
Hey there.. First post ever.. been a short time "lurker" on here...finally figured I'd speak up and out! In reply.. I'd be somewhat interested in joining in the calendar, but not interested in the risque poses. I think someone else said it best when they said they'd like something they would post at work, home, etc.
2. 29
3. Jax, FL
4. 05 CBR600RR
5. Passenger most of my life, Rider last 3 years
6. Service Manager
7. Single
8. Extension of my upbringing
9. Office Space
10. Matrix strk Song#4
11. Baby Back BBQ Ribs
12. Like the Autobahn, Must stay in right except to pass
13. Fall
14. "A Setback does not mean that you have failed"

Jessie.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: pitsvtec

I've claimed September already, correct?
Yup, check the first post in the thread... you're down for September '07.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:21 AM

ORIGINAL: Justjessie

Hey there.. First post ever.. been a short time "lurker" on here...finally figured I'd speak up and out! In reply.. I'd be somewhat interested in joining in the calendar, but not interested in the risque poses. I think someone else said it best when they said they'd like something they would post at work, home, etc.
2. 29
3. Jax, FL
4. 05 CBR600RR
5. Passenger most of my life, Rider last 3 years
6. Service Manager
7. Single
8. Extension of my upbringing
9. Office Space
10. Matrix strk Song#4
11. Baby Back BBQ Ribs
12. Like the Autobahn, Must stay in right except to pass
13. Fall
14. "A Setback does not mean that you have failed"

Jessie.
YAY!! Another Jacksonville girl!!! Check your PM's....

Also, check this thread:

https://cbrforum.com/m_33415/tm.htm

This is the women's roll call thread (the above questionnaire - while we appreciate your answers - was merely suggested items of info for a calendar we're looking to put together next year).

Old 09-18-2006, 02:51 PM

1. Susan Post
2. 54
3. Portland, OR
4. '04 CBR600F4i
5. Bought my first bike (600BMW) in 1976
6. Self employed printer (small commercial printshop)
7. Married for 5 years
8. Started after my bicycle got stolen and I didn't want a car. I didn't even know anyone who rode, did my brand research at the library!
9. Lawrence of Arabia
10. "The Hills are alive with the sound of music"
11. Apples with cheese
12. Instant karma
13. Spring
14. "It's an imperfect world, nuts and bolts fall off all the time."
15. Second bike: '04 Honda CRF250x (dirtbike)

If no one's picked August, that's my birthday month - but don't mind a different one either.
-Susan

Quick Reply: Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)