Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)

Old 08-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Retired Admin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)

Just to let you know the plan has always been NO-NUDITY in this calendar....

The "sexy" part we are talking about would be maybe alittle cleavage or legs or similiar.....

We would NOT be trying to put together any form of ****..lol

The idea would be as nee said earlier for maybe two pics of each girl in a month....one in gear on the bike looking ready to ride, more than likely sitting on the bike....and the second would be either just the girl or the girl next to the bike in normal clothes or the something sexier look. My idea is making this an inset picture to the larger one on the bike....then some texting about the girl maybe with a quote or a question and an answer....maybe some stats....age/location/occupation/ect.....something fun but deffinatly family friendly. When I presented this option to the other mods/admins it was not an idea to see some naked chicks....I admire women who ride! I think that in itself is sexier than anything!

So rest assured ladies.....this is all in tribute to you as riders!!

Old 08-31-2006, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Musichyp

Just to let you know the plan has always been NO-NUDITY in this calendar....

The "sexy" part we are talking about would be maybe alittle cleavage or legs or similiar.....

We would NOT be trying to put together any form of ****..lol

The idea would be as nee said earlier for maybe two pics of each girl in a month....one in gear on the bike looking ready to ride, more than likely sitting on the bike....and the second would be either just the girl or the girl next to the bike in normal clothes or the something sexier look. My idea is making this an inset picture to the larger one on the bike....then some texting about the girl maybe with a quote or a question and an answer....maybe some stats....age/location/occupation/ect.....something fun but deffinatly family friendly. When I presented this option to the other mods/admins it was not an idea to see some naked chicks....I admire women who ride! I think that in itself is sexier than anything!

So rest assured ladies.....this is all in tribute to you as riders!!
Exxxxxxactly. And by having a wee bit of info about us (age, how long we've been riding, etc...) it also shows the sheer diversity amongst women riders.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:22 PM

ORIGINAL: RCKT GRL

I'd be interested... I'm actually having pictures taken of my bike this weekend (depending on the weather)!! What sort of timeframe are you looking to have the pics submitted by?
Oh excellent! I can't wait to see them!! Please post 'em up when you get them done!

As for the "when," this is all still very preliminary, just gauging interest. If we decide it's a definite "GO" we'll give everyone ample time to get their pics taken, etc....

Old 09-01-2006, 08:40 PM

im interested in being miss april

however....my bike is slightly non photogenic (aka..its been wrecked like 5 times by the previous owner) but with some creative photography i have an idea of how you wouldnt be able to see the damage....

a few questions about the big pic of the chick riding....is this supposed to be like..ACTUALLY riding...or like...posed riding?? either is fine..i was just hoping for actual riding...

also, when would we need the pics submitted by?? cause rainy weather makes it hard to take riding pics...stupid hurricanes...lol....

Old 09-02-2006, 03:38 AM

Yes, I would be interested as others have said.. tasteful pics. I like the idea of rider stats to give a bit of a more personal touch about the women so it's not just about the bikes and bods. haha

Also like the idea of participating women who's pics are in the calendar to get a free calendar. Charges should go towards the forum. I think price should also depend on size of the calendar.

Oh, and would like December to be my month, although since I just happen to have red bike, white jacket, blue helmet - July might work!

Old 09-02-2006, 03:18 PM

I like the idea of a couple different pix, was thinking you could do 3pix, one large and two smaller ones...one being of just the bike. i think it would be cool if we switched it up a bit so that not every pic is the same idea. like for those who have track pix or just pix of them riding could use those instead of the one where they are prepping to ride and then have another one in normal clothes w/ the bike, etc.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:19 PM

IMHO, When I said sex sells, I suppose I should claify by saying that sexy sells. By no means would I want to pose nude but I am proud of being a hell of a sexy woman who knows how to throw her bike around. I have no problem keeping it clean as I too have children and I think this whole thing is an awesome idea. I like the ideas being thrown around such as stats and occupation. It does make it more real!

Old 09-03-2006, 11:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Jennay

im interested in being miss april

however....my bike is slightly non photogenic (aka..its been wrecked like 5 times by the previous owner) but with some creative photography i have an idea of how you wouldnt be able to see the damage....

a few questions about the big pic of the chick riding....is this supposed to be like..ACTUALLY riding...or like...posed riding?? either is fine..i was just hoping for actual riding...

also, when would we need the pics submitted by?? cause rainy weather makes it hard to take riding pics...stupid hurricanes...lol....

I shall put you down as a tentative Miss April then.

Well, by the time we actually get to the point of making this happen, who knows... your bike might be photogenic! But if not, don't worry... I'm sure we can come up with some way to touch up the pics.

As for riding versus posed on/near the bike... I think we'd leave that up to the individual. If you have someone in a chase car who can get great shots of you riding, by all means, submit 'em!!

Again, this is alllll purely preliminary right now, so there'll be plenty of time for hurricanes to go away, and weather to clear up before we need photos. I'll keep everyone posted as we know more on time frames, etc...

Old 09-03-2006, 11:57 PM

ORIGINAL: ValleyCat

IMHO, When I said sex sells, I suppose I should claify by saying that sexy sells. By no means would I want to pose nude but I am proud of being a hell of a sexy woman who knows how to throw her bike around. I have no problem keeping it clean as I too have children and I think this whole thing is an awesome idea. I like the ideas being thrown around such as stats and occupation. It does make it more real!
Oh not to worry.... I don't think ANY of us have any notions of posing nude (at least not for THIS project). I agree -- the very fact that a woman can handle a bike (and do it well!) is sexy as hell!!

Old 09-04-2006, 02:17 AM

I'd be interested as long as tasteful and no age limits. Being as I'm a grandmother, you may not be intersted. I ride a red XX and already have a couple of good pictures with me on it.
Terry

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ladies of CBR Forums Calendar (interested?)