How-To: Mechanical This section is ONLY for sharing step-by-step instructions on how you did a project. Please post tech related questions in "General Tech". Adherence to this policy will be strictly enforced by the staff ...

2001 to 2003 Honda CBR600 F4i Alarm and Remote Start Wiring and Relay Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi headmaster
You should not interfere the alarm circuit with any of your bikes wiring. Especially if you own a HISS bike like me. If you don’t have a HISS immobilizer and know what you are doing, good luck. Personally I connected the alarm separate from the bike’s wiring and with it’s own battery (keep in mind that the alarm drains a lot of power from the battery).

Old 01-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Registered Users

MMMM i own too a bike with HISS system on and be very happy about it !!!!
What do you mean seperately?I supposed you dont have the remote start fuction(i dont intend to connect either but to use it to open my banana seat with it!!) or the anti-hijacking fuction either!
As i see to the installation diagram you must havent use the black/white cable going to CDI(ECM) neither the ones going to the keylock!
Is that correct?Waiting for yοur reply like water in desert!!

Last edited by headmaster; 01-17-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:34 AM

hi,
i did not understand what you intend to do with the banana seat.
Anyway this is what i did. I have some spare ups batteries and a battery charger. I mounted the battery (and alarm antenna) below the banana seat, installed the alarm and siren under the side plastics and finally connected the two power wires from the alarm to ups battery. You should then insulate and leave all the other wires unconnected.
The strange thing with this alarm is that when you do not connect the other wires it does not understand when the bike has started and arms again after a few seconds. There is a way to bypass this. First arm the alarm, then when you come back to ride the bike disarm the alarm, hit the remote start button and then push the disarm button again, this way the alarm thinks that you started the bike and will stay in disarm mode until you arm it again (review the buttons on the remote control for this).
That's it. No need to mess with your bike's electronics or battery. (and no need to pay an extra 1000euro for a new ecm like i did). You just need to recharge your extra battery about once in two months.
Happy riding.

Old 10-20-2012, 03:45 PM

i wish i could see the attachments here so i could finish my install already lol

Old 04-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Default help

How Come it will not allow me to see the links?
it tells me:
"douglas1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Originally Posted by NitroNut
With help from mxman87 I was able to wire a Ungo SR6000 Security with Remote Start System and a Trunk Release.

Now that we have done all of the hard stuff, it should be very simple and easy for everyone to have remote start on their F4i's.

If you wire up your remote start system correctly you will have all of the necessary safety features installed and won't have to worry about your bike ghost riding when remote started or having someone ride off with your bike.

So, for now please review the provided wiring information.

Please feel free to PM me if you need further assistance.

Ride Safe,

Mike

Old 06-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Default Can't view attachments (help please)

Getting same message as the other guy. I can't view the wiring diagram attachment.

Old 06-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by mpattalio
Getting same message as the other guy. I can't view the wiring diagram attachment.
"...your account, or it may be awaiting activation"

Same as the other guy. First forum post... You need to participate a little to get you account activated.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:43 PM

Helloo .
Need help in remote starting...
Stuck with HISS

Old 09-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Default Hornet Cb600 2001

Originally Posted by NitroNut
Green Wire on the harness behind the instrument cluster is ground. The middle pin on the Voltage IC needs to connect to Ground.

Using two relays like the diagram shows, will bypass the Run/Stop Switch and provide the necessary pulse (9v + and Ground) to the Pink Wire during remote start.

The Viper 5701 is a great system. Our Ungo Systems are made by the same company (DEI). Great choice, you will not be disappointed.
I Hava Honda Hornet Cb600 600 2001 with this pink wire on the ignition switch would u no how2 bypass this