HARDCORP 8654 Dedicated to the memory of Tim ...

Rip hardcorp8654

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rip hardcorp8654

I have quoted this passage from another forum where our fellow member posted.

"Hello my name is Mike. I'm not sure if this is in the right spot or not. I'm not too good with the whole Internet thing . I am Hardcorp 8654's brother-in-law and swt poet's brother. I'm here to let you know that Hardcorp 8654, was killed early last Friday morning. There was a memorial service held for him in Ky from Monday to Wednesday. He is being cremated. We had no way to contact those of you that may have known him personally . We do not have his cell phone and cannot get into his Internet stuff. I know that there was a group of people who he talked to over the phone or may have met in person, but we have no way of getting in contact with you, other than here. I think there is also another motorcycle forum he was on. I would like to maybe let those people know also. If someone could either put this up over on that board or direct me to it if you know where it is. I will be checking this for the next several days and will try to answer any questions you may have."

It was a real shock to read. He will be missed.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Damn. He had a new baby.

This is a glimpse into his life: https://cbrforum.com/forum/showthrea...light=hardcorp

Here is a quote from him that explained his screen name:

HARDCORP There are many urban legends as to what truly means for myself. It means being the Hardest , Physically Fit, Marine within my chosen profession within the CORPS . The 8654 is a 2ND MOS designation, Which Stands for a Reconnaissance Parachute / Diver Certified Marine Also Hold a Nother MOS 8551 As a Martial Arts Instructor. Not much of a choice for me as where I was headed fourth-generation Marine
HARDCORPS it can also be found in the urban dictionary. It was placed there by the 13th Marine to ever leave Force Reconnaissance
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=HARDCORPS

Last edited by JHouse; 10-17-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:50 AM

I will quote him further...

"Thank you he wasn't just my brother-in-law. He was my neighbor and my friend. We live almost right next to each other. I was thinking I would be strong enough to get this done today, but it's really tough. I will do my best to give you some details in a little bit."

Old 10-17-2009, 02:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't believe it, we had a few PM's over the past couple of years & he was a great guy with a wicked sense of humour & a genuine concern for people he thought where getting the ****ty end of the stick. If any one ever deserves to grow old & be a happy grumpy old man..... What a sad day.

Old 10-17-2009, 03:59 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I can't believe this ... it's just not fair, we had become friends lately and he was the sweetest most caring of family men, I was looking forward to him returning to the forum, ........typing this through tears .. I am so sorry Tim, please RIP and may God look after your family....

Jules X

Old 10-17-2009, 04:11 AM

Read about this on cbrj earlier, I'm still speechless. Thoughts and prayers to his wife and family!

Old 10-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Banned

Oh man, this is the worst kind of news. I feel so sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to to his entire family, but especially to swt poet and those two little boys who will never know how great of a man their father was.

RIP Hardcorp

Old 10-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Oh, my god Too sad.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:03 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........

This type of news is always terrible , but made more so because he has young kids , my heart goes out to them and his poor wife . Very sad