HARDCORP 8654 Dedicated to the memory of Tim ...

At Chainstretcher suggestion

Old 08-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hc brother you know my position on what you do for us and just remember if i was there id have you covered from a mile out . semper fi

Old 08-07-2009, 01:13 PM

Its great to see you're home safe HC. I didn' know you and poet were expecting, so congrats on that. Not sure you hear it enough, so... Thank you. Enjoy your downtime, and please be sure to keep the handful of us that were around in your "forum prime" updated. We miss your presence around here

Old 08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some wicked shyt bro.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:49 PM

Great to see you back...after taking NINE ROUNDS TO THE BODY ARMOR while in country. Hard-core doesn't even begin to describe Hardcorp ... you breathe some rare air my friend. Really good to see you. : ) Pretty amazing photo album you've got there, too.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Time for more "reasonable meal cost phonecalls" he he
Good to see you back, Tim, and Spirit too.
SF
Small reunion of the Gabriel unit is called for IMO.

Attached Thumbnails At Chainstretcher suggestion-teamgabriel.jpg  
Old 08-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Lightbulb Multi-reply and a real update

Originally Posted by itgbudeev
Its great to see you're home safe HC. I didn' know you and poet were expecting, so congrats on that. Not sure you hear it enough, so... Thank you. Enjoy your downtime, and please be sure to keep the handful of us that were around in your "forum prime" updated. We miss your presence around here
Yes things have been a little crazy on this end the little woman has something called placenta per-creta after the baby is delivered on the 20th she will require couple of hours of additional surgery and there is a chance of her losing enough blood to not make it she will require 8 to 10 pints of blood for the surgery there have been other problems along the way she tested positive for down syndrome on the initial test and had to have an amniocentesis to ensure it was a false positive she struggled through this whole ordeal for six months by herself really Marine up because I was absent and I really do feel guilty for that I never think the price I paid is to high but I do truly believe the price my family has paid is way too high if you understand what I'm saying yes I've been stabbed shot and blow up some of you old-timers have seen plenty of pictures of my injuries but those are all part of the job but it's hell for those on the sideline but I'm not going anywhere anytime soon for it least two to three months may take a longer break then that

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
Great to see you back...after taking NINE ROUNDS TO THE BODY ARMOR while in country. Hard-core doesn't even begin to describe Hardcorp ... you breathe some rare air my friend. Really good to see you. : ) Pretty amazing photo album you've got there, too.
Spirit we really got to thank pinnacle for the hardware are I would not be here not superhuman bruised and battered licking my wounds at the time but both pinnacle vest were well worth the price paid and would not leave home without one ever again

Originally Posted by Shadow
Time for more "reasonable meal cost phonecalls" he he
Good to see you back, Tim, and Spirit too.
SF
Small reunion of the Gabriel unit is called for IMO.
Shadow it would be nice to have the whole unit in the old dutyhut for just a minute

HAVOC, PG, you're both more than welcome to come play in the sandbox but I would prefer you stay home safe and sound

Pacemaker have a SteelRiver on me old friend

Chainstructure is in love with the soundtrack to this one this is more like the things you'll see coming out of Afghanistan the first half of this is the aviation division working with the 82nd airborne and yes regular military do sometimes lend a helping hand on the aircraft the second half is more a promotional video for the division and was made a couple of years ago and rehashed Recently

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...BLACKWATER.flv

I'll Be Out Of Here for a Couple of Days Family Obligations You Guys Take It Easy

Last edited by HARDCORP 8654; 08-09-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:56 PM

Much respect and thanks. Prayers for the family as well. Not enough words to describe the bravery and honor displayed in those fighting and in those fallen. Great men.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by dragginazz
Seeing them guys hanging from the bridge and the guy being dragged makes me wish we just dropped the Dam Bomb and turned the whole place into a sheet of Glass!! Or at least many, many "M.O.A.B.s"! Yeah I know...innocent People, but we shouldn't have lost a single Soul for them. I'd rather see you guys on our Border taking care of Business here, with same pay of course!!!

God Bless...Stay Safe Guy!!!!
*edit*

i had some things to say about this statement...but this forum isn't the time or place. not a something i should (or want to) open.

thank you for serving corp. i have a friend dealing with some terrible PTSD. bad stories.

good luck, bro.

Last edited by 33andathird; 08-10-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

HC take care of her, you and your family are and always will be in my prayers. its a funny thing being a Wife of a Marine, they sure are tough as hell and honestly sometimes i dont know how they do it but it wouldnt be worth doing what you do without knowing they are safe at home... you should stick around for a lil while bro unfortunately there will be plenty of do once youre ready to go back

Old 08-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Retired Moderator

Amazing how different your office is than most folks! I am glad you are good at what you do.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: At Chainstretcher suggestion