Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Anyone from Colorado?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 10:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone from Colorado?

Ahhh... well they should start! haha. Yea I only had a 200cc before this bike so riding in the mountains now should be awesome. I am excited to go anywhere with it.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:23 PM

Thanks for that link mccannf, I had found that and one more group (i have the link at home), also the only track I found is down by the springs I will post that link later as well.

Hopefully I will be up and running after this weekend. Air filter is coming in on Friday and should get new tires on Saturday. where are you getting your tires, I found a place in Denver affordablemotorcycletires.com they have low prices and $20 off bike install and balance, I still want to make sure I am getting the best deal. After this I am ready to go riding, my favorite is road is from Boulder to Estes thru the canyon

Old 03-08-2007, 01:38 AM

Your talking about the place off of 40th and Colorado right? That is the same place I'm getting my pilots, killer price! 108 front and 130 rear, 20 bucks mounted and balanced, best I've found so far.

Old 03-08-2007, 01:40 AM

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Was in CO till about 6 months ago. Loved making the run to the top of lookout mountain over golden. I miss it already. There are a bunch of CO guys on here, but most people don't really look in this section.
I live like 5min from lookout mountain, It is much fun

Old 03-08-2007, 02:00 PM

I live in Nebraska and want to take a ride into CO sometime this summer. Any good places I should try to hit up?

Old 03-09-2007, 12:45 PM

mccannf, that's the place. I ended up calling the guy up on Wednesday and they did not have any front tires in stock [:@] now I will have to wait another week

Triax, I will say pull up Google map, find the shortest way to the mountains and then look for the twistyest road going up and down. I also saw some tested paths on the site mccannf posted above

Old 03-10-2007, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: blackbears

mccannf, that's the place. I ended up calling the guy up on Wednesday and they did not have any front tires in stock [:@] now I will have to wait another week
What kind are you buying?

Old 03-16-2007, 04:57 PM

i got the M3's, i was going to go for the 2ct but decided i will save the cash and will get the 2ct's mid summer. i also took her out 3 times this week oh men... cant wait for the sand to clear up, a bit warmer will be nice too

how is Look Out mountain looking (in therms of sand on the road), depending on how St. Patty's goes i might go for a ride on sunday.

Old 03-16-2007, 08:34 PM

Haven't been out yet this year, still finishing up mods, if its not one problem its another, now I need brakes and rotors, so there goes another $450 Damn this is getting expensive [:@]

Old 03-17-2007, 08:47 PM

Haven't been out yet this year, still finishing up mods, if its not one problem its another, now I need brakes and rotors, so there goes another $450 Damn this is getting expensive [:@]
Haha I bet. Are you doing all the work yourself?

Quick Reply: Anyone from Colorado?