FE kit tell me what ya think

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FE kit tell me what ya think

bought this kit off ebay for 55$, went cheap cuz eventually ill be getting a hyperflo exhaust and it comes with a FE kit...but since its gonna hafta wait till next year and i couldnt stand to look at the oem fender anymore, i went with this as sort of a temporary fix, i also trimmed the heat sheild a little bit to make it look a bit cleaner. sorry for the mediocre pics.

Attached Thumbnails FE kit tell me what ya think-img_0958.jpg   FE kit tell me what ya think-img_0961.jpg   FE kit tell me what ya think-img_0959.jpg   FE kit tell me what ya think-img_0960.jpg  
Old 03-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Default Looks good

I like it.. I basically did the same thing on mine ..I bought a cheap one thru Ezeran. Came with an led for 31 shipped. I have stock exhaust also for now. Mine's not on yet. It's friggen cold up here still.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by wrath
I like it.. I basically did the same thing on mine ..I bought a cheap one thru Ezeran. Came with an led for 31 shipped. I have stock exhaust also for now. Mine's not on yet. It's friggen cold up here still.
i know the feelin, its been awesome looking out all week, sunny and crap...go outside and freeze your testeez off...i manage to squeek out a short ride uptown tho..anything more than ten mins or so is jus too damn cold

Old 03-27-2011, 09:55 AM

Helped a buddy move yesterday and had to get his sleds to his new house so we rode them there..Saved a trip back there to trailer them cuz his (cough) Harley (cough) was on my trailer, but wasnt dressed for it. Luckily it was only about a 6 mile trip. Sweatshirt and light gloves. Brrrr...

Hey I started up a Michigan group. If you go into your user cp you'll see Social Groups..it's in there. Im hopin to get all us MiRiders in there and hopefully we can maybe get a meetup sometime this year.

Last edited by wrath; 03-27-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 AM

lol, hey man my ol man rides a harley and a few guys i ride with ride harley's, i got nothing against em..two wheels are two wheels to me...what i dont care for is the harley or chopper guy that thinks he's better than me cuz his bike costs 3-4 times as much, and is 3-4 times slower...ill get over to that MI group right now bro

Old 03-27-2011, 12:52 PM

Yeah I hear ya.. He's gotta '73 suicide shift.. and my boss rides a Harley. Spotbikes are pretty scarce up here so we ride with whatever. Like you said 2 wheels is 2 wheels.

Around here people wave more to each other no matter what you ride.

Old 03-27-2011, 03:40 PM
January 2012 AND 2013 Ride of the Month

nice FE, so tell how those are hook up, cus i got an after market one, but its not the ones that tuck up way in there

Old 03-27-2011, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by nuttynu
nice FE, so tell how those are hook up, cus i got an after market one, but its not the ones that tuck up way in there
I was thinking about doing a write up on this maybe tomorrow ill take it apart and snap a few photo's and such. Look for my next post, ''How to: FE kit''.