CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

Ratchet Spanners

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink Ratchet Spanners

Hi folks,

This is probably more for the UK guys than anyone else but thought I would post it.

I was looking for ratched spanners for those tight to get into places and after reading loads of write ups decided on these.

Halfords | Halfords Advanced Professional 9 Piece Ratchet Spanner Set

They came second in most test reviews I read and manily on price.

At the moment 50% off so a reasonable price, especially when you look and individual prices for these thing.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Welcome Crew
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your not wrong chippy, halfords do some good value tools, i have one of their large socket sets and its never let me down, and the ratchet spanners are dead handy when space is tight

Old 12-08-2013, 09:11 AM
Senior Member & can cook minute rice in 58sec
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as a mechanic, i have bashed the life out of lidl stuff on the airgun, and no faults in 4 years since i bought them. £29 socket set, if i broke a socket, a new silverline 3yr warranty one to fill the hole again is only £2-3.
have done the roller box and all tools from smap-on, facom before that with the big box too,, and they're honestly not worth the money.

that halfords socket set is good for the money, but has been on sale for years, for 99 so it's a true price. but no local store for me, so if i broke one, it would cost more than £2-3 quid on fuel to leave it in, wait on warranty and collect it, as they don't always change them in store, or they have no stock.