Just grabbed some new fairing

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just grabbed some new fairing

Hi all

Managed to pick up ALL the bodywork from this bike :

HONDA CBR1000 CBR 1000 F FL TOOL KIT BREAKING COMPLETE BIKE 1991 | eBay

After waiting around for 6 months im glad I finally found something in a good condition.

Just need to keep an eye out for an exhaust now, mine is dented smashed up etc. Im only familiar with slip on cans, I assume bolt ons all share the same bolt pattern?

Old 06-15-2014, 03:11 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alexanderfitu
Just need to keep an eye out for an exhaust now, mine is dented smashed up etc. Im only familiar with slip on cans, I assume bolt ons all share the same bolt pattern?
Is your exhaust a single side exhaust? The cans one these bikes aren't like sports exhausts.

The exhaust on that donor bike looks to be good, maybe you could do a deal with the guy for both.

Saw this advertised as well, the plastics look to be in very good condition. you're lucky to get the whole lot in one go, a full set doesn't come up too often.

Old 06-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hawkwind
Is your exhaust a single side exhaust? The cans one these bikes aren't like sports exhausts.

The exhaust on that donor bike looks to be good, maybe you could do a deal with the guy for both.

Saw this advertised as well, the plastics look to be in very good condition. you're lucky to get the whole lot in one go, a full set doesn't come up too often.
Indeed it is, right hand side only. I have a 2 branch header, but the left side is plugged with a cap of some sort. Indeed it does but I like something a bit louder than stock. Mine has a Yoshimura bolt on exhaust on it which I like the sound of but its all mashed up as its been dropped. A replacement one of those is £300!

They are excellent, a couple of scratches here and one lug missing. Great all in all.