Canada and Mexico Basically, anywhere in North America not already mentioned.

Honda CBR 250 Insurance In Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 11:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Enjoi
Thank you!!! I Wont give up Till I have telephone Arm lol

I appreciate it!
Yah, keep on trying, I am sure you will find a good deal that suits you. I bought my bike only 3 weeks ago and I had to wait till last Thursday to get the license plate for it. and that 3 weeks seemed ridiculous long already, I can't imagine how you could wait another year. All the best to you!

Old 06-14-2011, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
I think TD does insurance, One of my buddies has it thru them.

Try everyone you can, it doesn't hurt:

Best Motorcycle Insurance Rates - Kitchener / Waterloo Street Motorcycles, Cruisers, Choppers For Sale - Kijiji Kitchener / Waterloo Canada.
YOU SIR are the BEST!

I got in touch with This guy and not only was he kind and helpful I ACTUALLY got a quote! and a damn good one! he gave me basically 2100 a year for a CBR 250 or 189 bucks a month!

Now It looks Like I wont have to cancel the deal!

Quick question,

I work for a Dealership myself and Am aware of markup in vehicle and asking for extras..

Even though I`m only purchasing a 5000 dollar bike, If I asked the Sales guy to throw in a Helmet or Jacket, Do you think he would? Mark-up`s on bikes probably arent the highest. Thought i`d ask anyways.

When I purchased my car I didnt ask for a discount, just a bunch of free stuff lol.

Old 06-14-2011, 12:49 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome Man!!
Then next year you can get your quote from state farm and it will probably be $50/month or less for a 250cc on full coverage.
I got quoted $71/month for an 600cc with my M1. (Over 25 with clean record)

If you are paying asking price I would definitely ask for free stuff.
Tell the guy by paying this price I can't afford gear can you throw in a helmet or jacket or would you drop the price enough so I can get some.
If thats the deal breaker I'm sure he will try to throw something in and if he is being a dick just ask another sales person and Maybe they will throw something in and take the commission.

Anyways Congrats and stay safe out there.

Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM

Awesome Man!!
Then next year you can get your quote from state farm and it will probably be $50/month or less for a 250cc on full coverage.
I got quoted $71/month for an 600cc with my M1. (Over 25 with clean record)

If you are paying asking price I would definitely ask for free stuff.
Tell the guy by paying this price I can't afford gear can you throw in a helmet or jacket or would you drop the price enough so I can get some.
If thats the deal breaker I'm sure he will try to throw something in and if he is being a dick just ask another sales person and Maybe they will throw something in and take the commission.

Anyways Congrats and stay safe out there.
Thanks alot! You guys are definately alot nicer than my Toronto Lancer Club forum guys... Even though I`m established with them now, I still see alot of flaming of noobs and stuff!

Thanks again everyone!

Old 06-16-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Enjoi
Thanks alot! You guys are definately alot nicer than my Toronto Lancer Club forum guys... Even though I`m established with them now, I still see alot of flaming of noobs and stuff!

Thanks again everyone!
Congrats man. I bet you can't wait to jump on your new toy...

Old 06-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think TD does insurance, One of my buddies has it thru them.

Try everyone you can, it doesn't hurt:

Best Motorcycle Insurance Rates - Kitchener / Waterloo Street Motorcycles, Cruisers, Choppers For Sale - Kijiji Kitchener / Waterloo Canada.
TD Outsources their Insurance to a Private Company. I believe its Dejardanes. Just for comparisson, you should give Jevco a call as well.

Last edited by tds94probe; 06-18-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2011, 09:14 AM
JMH
Cool

Originally Posted by hikeetech
I was told that if you are over 25, then ridersplus is good too.
riderplus doesnt cover sport bikes. Jevco is the best if your bike is over 16 years old because they will concider it a street bike.

I am 21, 1999cbr600f41 and i pay 3300/year from state farm. i shoped for weeks. thats the best i could get. they told me the day i turn 25 it drops to 1200 (what a joke)...good luck