600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the older 600 models.

Just cut it off

Old 07-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Just cut it off

I have a 92 cbr600 f2 and im going to to cut my subframe off and weld some brackets and bolt up a 2002 yamaha r6 subframe and tail section. I think this would be so much easier than trying to get plastics to try to mount up to my stock subframe and look good plus ill have the removable hatch a undertail and i just like the look of the tail section of the 02 r6. Ill take some before and after pic for all of you dont know if anyone has put a r6 tail on a f2 if you have or know someone id like to see some pics please. This thing is going to look sweet when its done oh yeah

Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 PM

Sounds cool! Pics will be a MUST! Good luck!

Old 08-09-2009, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by durty116
I have a 92 cbr600 f2 and im going to to cut my subframe off and weld some brackets and bolt up a 2002 yamaha r6 subframe and tail section. I think this would be so much easier than trying to get plastics to try to mount up to my stock subframe and look good plus ill have the removable hatch a undertail and i just like the look of the tail section of the 02 r6. Ill take some before and after pic for all of you dont know if anyone has put a r6 tail on a f2 if you have or know someone id like to see some pics please. This thing is going to look sweet when its done oh yeah

Shouldnt be too hard as long as the width of the yama frame is close to the width of the honda frame....

-Lee

hit is with pics when the project is started up....

Search this Thread